Black Friday Sale

We've got as much as we're going to get out of this so OT ahoy!

Irn Bru is fantastic stuff!

When I was in Australia I was a big fan of Coopers Pale Ale (awesome stuff, check it out!)

Nobody has mentioned Guiness yet so for alcoholic loveliness it's one of my favourite (also for anybody UK based Loki by Tiny Rebel is a fantastic sweet dark ale).

And I want Molly for Black Friday more than anything else so fingers crossed.

I thought Finns only drank Koskenkorva (and possibly moonshine). Next you are going to tell me everyone in Finland isn't carrying knifes at all times either!

Oh the knives are a thing for sure. We need something to fend off the polar bears that are knocking about everywhere.

• Like 2

Well, the more I read, the more I realize that soft drinks aren't really a thing here. Well, we imported Coke and Sprite, but aside from that people mostly drink water or Apfelschorle, which is apple juice with sparkling water. That's pretty much it.

But hey, if one of you guys ever visits Germany, try to find some Augustiner Pils. I'm pretty sure none of your fancy soft drinks can stand against it.

Oh the knives are a thing for sure. We need something to fend off the polar bears that are knocking about everywhere.

Don't you have trolls, too?

Now I want to try Irn Bru. Time to search where to get it in the US

Being half Scottish my blood is basically 50% Irn Bru! :D

'Tis the juice of the gods. It came down in a ray of light, brewed from the holiest fruits from the holiest trees and cures THE most hellish of hangovers. The stuff is litteraly awesome! Don't accept any substitutes! It's Barr's Irn Bru or not at all.

For those who queried if it's alcoholic no... however add a little Vodka and your well away! There is an alco-pop (or Bitchfuel) called WKD (pronounced Wicked) who produce an Irn Bru flavored drink which is alcoholic, first time I drank it I thought it was normal Irn Bru and ended up pretty wasted by mistake!  :lol:

• Like 1

Do you mean "mistake".....we've all reported many a drunken "mistake" to our better halves....

Hahaha no, it was a genuine mistake, I was about 12!

No Mrs to be heard of at that time in my life, girls were stupid and Wargaming and computer games were the only things that interested me  ;)

• Like 1

With all this discussion of beverages in this thread, I am hoping that means we have tapped into some subconcious psychic projection from Wyrd that Black Friday will see the release of the Brewmaster.

I want my drunken 10 Thunders gremlin.

Oh, and I can never say no to Wychwood's Hobgoblin Dark Ale. 

• Like 1

We were drinking Hobgoblin Halloween brew at the Malifaux UKGT last weekend. Delicious!

D.

We also discovered Pale Rider shooters, absinthe with baileys layered on top with black sambuca layered on top of that. Was actually alright (but we had just had a round of Stroh and anything's alright after that)

• Like 1