Black Friday Sale

Package arrived a few hours ago :)

I selected USPS Priority International as shipping, and in about 8 working days arrived in Italy. Very good!! I'm not very happy for import taxes.. Very very high this year..

One question for who bought Hog Whisperer at Black Friday Sale.

I haven't found Piglet's base (not a problem, I have a lot in my bitz box) but also no Piglet card in the box.. It's normal this?? I buy another box at my usual store yesterday. I'll wait it's arrive to verify if this problem persist before open a ticket. I'm sure other buyers didn't find Piglet's base but I'm not sure for stat card because I don't find this discussion.. :P

That sounds like a mispack. issue.  Just fill out the form and they will send you replacement parts as needed.  Whichever parts were left out.  You will have to submit a picture with the request.  Once submitted, you will not hear back from them unless there is a problem.

Carver arrived today, and it is a great, great mini.  Detail is fantastic.  I put those little crows under the microscope and they still look great.  Can't wait for the primer to dry.

Thanks Nathan and crew for getting these shipments out, and for getting down into the weeds to keep us up to date.  Happy holidays.

That sounds like a mispack. issue.  Just fill out the form and they will send you replacement parts as needed.  Whichever parts were left out.  You will have to submit a picture with the request.  Once submitted, you will not hear back from them unless there is a problem.

I think..

Thanks for answer.

My package just arrived, and my Dreamer is a beautifully horrendous transluscent pink.  I am most pleased  :D Still bummed that Widow Weaver couldn't make it, but maybe if I beg hard enough Wyrd will release a transluscent pink of her new plastic?  *hint hint, nudge nudge*

Special note:  I had not realized Lord Chompy Bits would have a hollow torso.  I could... put stuff in there...  I could... I could put GLITTER IN THERE

• Like 1

So I basically paid twice the amount for it to get here but I'm happy that I have my stuff just in time for Christmas!  :D

90.00+ USD in Shipping + around 70.00 USD for Customs Duty = almost more than the cost of my order!  :P

(Though my smoke Tara crew is broken off the sprues and Karina's head is in a separate bag. Is this normal? Still have to double check if anything's missing.)

RbrwWxe.jpg

:pulse Thank you Mr. Aaron Darland! I'm officially now through the Breach! :pulse

uxtB5Xn.jpg

• Like 1

Sadly for me, it says that my Shiping label was created December 17, 2014, 10:24 pm and alas this is where it has remained :(

7 Days since the label was created and no movement. 

Did anyone else have this issue :(

Mine was like this as well and only updated when it was in Guangzhou, China already.

Arrived today at work...with a purple sticker on it saying fee to pay.

The postman however didn't leave anything and just handed it over, even though the label said it shouldn't be until the fees are paid.  is this normal or am I just incredibly lucky?

Or will they somehow wallop me later?

:)