Black Friday Sale

Well, that's disappointing. I suppose 'Friday' has a different meaning in the US! I'm away from the forums for a day and when I get back virtually the entire bloody metal Guild line is sold out and it's not even Friday yet! Just a tiny bit pissed off! I thought this sale was supposed to run from Friday? Ah well, c'est le vie!

Sorry about that I got lucky I herd a few people talking about Black Friday sales starting on Thursday for some reason and just checked this morning on the off chance

Bah! I kept reloading the store from the error page like a dumb dumb and didn't try the link from the main page til like 3pm and I stayed up all night! >8( This leads me to believe I missed out on a Coryphee set, alt Rasp, annnnnd metal dreamer crew :(

Did get Widow Weaver so there's that... annnnd everything that I actually wanted, so can't complain.

Really wanted them Coryphees tho :/

order 21988 I think, not that it matters as I thought Wurd said they weren't shipping by the order in which orders were placed..

I am assuming they will have a bunch of guys picking orders and packing, and then sending to be despatched...as long as all orders are packed and then despatched it doesn't really matter what order they go in IMO

Do Arcanists not already have all Wave 1 models released in plastic?

D.

They do, but they also have the least wave 2 releases (only Willie). The other factions range from 4 (Gremlins) to 13 (Ten Thunder). So I think Gremlins and Arcanist can both grumble a bit.

Order number '22635 so a way down the list so shall have to wait in anticipation.

Although didn't get any notifications about hitting the $150 for the bonus miniatures. 

I don't think I did either but could have been wrong!  I assume they will throw in the relevant bonuses when packing?