Iron Quill- The Price of Progess Voting!

edonil

Iron Quill Winner!  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Holy crap stories! :huh: I don't think we've ever had an Iron Quill this big, and it's awesome! Excellent work everyone, excited to see so many authors, new and old! Especially excited to see so many people who were saying they hadn't written in some time, that's one of the reasons I started this contest all the way back when. Give yourselves a round of applause everyone- you finished your stories! \o/

Now, onto the voting process. Old guard, I'm changing up the wording for ease of reading, but it's the same thing as it's always been. You guys know what to do, although please do check the note in green. ;)

This poll is open to everyone. Please vote! We've got some great stories to share, and the writers have done some great work. Please comment as well, we all love to hear from readers! The winner will be announced November 3rd, 2014.

Authors:
Send me a Private Message with your selection of the top three stories, ranked in order. Please include the author name and title of the story, it makes my life so much easier. These will be a weighted score for selecting the winner of the round when I do up the math.

Please note: You cannot pick yourself for your top three.

If you have issues sending me a PM, post in here and we'll figure out alternative arrangements.

Also, feel free to vote in the poll just like everyone else!

And now, onto our stories!

Hateful Darkblack - Punch Cards

admiralvorkraft - Factory Girls

Jackdawinchains - The Printer's Mark

Proximocoal - Progress

Moxypoo - Discoveries

Brewmaster - Just Another Day

Lord Byron - Miner's Bluff

Treemonkey - The Wink

No Gods or Kings. Only Man - Another Turn

Trow - Man With a Badge

Kadeton - Your Lucky Day

Vinush - The Lamentable Tale of Abner Moss

PraetorDragoon - Hunt

Nikko Andass - The Face on the Barroom Floor

CavalierArtist - The Searchers

My votes are in - not an easy task. Kudos to everyone who submitted, there's some stellar stuff in there. This is my first Iron Quill entry and indeed first Malifaux anything, so hope everyone who read my entry enjoyed and didnt think I made a complete hash of the setting :) Looking forward to seeing the results, best of luck to everyone involved.

You're all winners to me!

I've read all the stories. If anyone would like my specific feedback for some reason, send me a PM and I'm happy to share it! Just be aware that I am a critic at heart, so my feedback defaults in that direction quite heavily.

Thanks everyone who took part, it was fun to read all these and see the level of involvement. I hope to see more from ya'll.

You're all winners to me!

I've read all the stories. If anyone would like my specific feedback for some reason, send me a PM and I'm happy to share it! Just be aware that I am a critic at heart, so my feedback defaults in that direction quite heavily.

Thanks everyone who took part, it was fun to read all these and see the level of involvement. I hope to see more from ya'll.

If we're all winners I'm pretty sure this means we all win a crew box right?!??!?? ;)