PeregrineFalcon

USA New England (+NY/NJ) Events Calendar

Hi, Puck here, Henchman at Ye Old Commons in Charlton MA, we're hosting a painting and demo day on May 31 from 4 to 9 and we're inviting you to come down. You will receive a guider if you participate in at least one demo, and we'll be raffling off a couple of mystery boxes. We have several crews to lend out to those looking to learn whether you're new to the game or want a no pressure test run of a new master before your next tournament.

Hey guys! 

I'm going to be running a Shifting Loyalties campaign at my local game shop in northern Connecticut - the campaign is going to be starting up on 11/20 and will go for six weeks with a break for the holidays! Players of all skill levels are welcome (we have several players who are relatively new to the game). 

The weekly campaign night will be on Mondays, but games can be played at any point throughout the week. 

The Battle Standard
4 Prospect Hill Road
East Windsor, CT 06088

• Like 1

I'm a bit late to the party on this one, but I've just gotten into Malifaux myself, and I'm up at Columbia University and Brooklyn is quite the trek for me after classes.

However http://hexnyc.com/ is willing to start a Malifaux gaming group on thursdays if I build enough interest. 

Anyone and everyone is welcome, justget ahold of me.

Any groups in Southeastern, CT? Anywhere from Groton, to New London, to Manchester? Buddy and I just got into the game and well kind of wanting to play more then once a week...

On 6/2/2018 at 10:23 AM, GhostMonk said:

Any groups in Southeastern, CT? Anywhere from Groton, to New London, to Manchester? Buddy and I just got into the game and well kind of wanting to play more then once a week...

There are a few people who play in CT. Here's our discord server. It is useful to help find people.

https://discord.gg/NWDVC2A

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1