PeregrineFalcon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/13/2022 at 1:04 AM, SlackerLM said:

Attention Malifaux Players!

The Dragons Hoard and the Gaming with the Salty Slacker would like to invite you to our:

"It's a Wyrd Way to Play" 50 ss tournament.

Packet is attached.

Tournament Packet.docx 26.1 kB · 19 downloads

I will be allowing Title Masters, as well as, proxies for title masters. Please ensure that any proxy model is on the proper base. On the day of the tournament, each round will have a handout, which will be used to record Crew Leaders and scoring.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2022 at 5:47 PM, SlackerLM said:

I will be allowing Title Masters, as well as, proxies for title masters. Please ensure that any proxy model is on the proper base. On the day of the tournament, each round will have a handout, which will be used to record Crew Leaders and scoring.

One week out! Looking forward to seeing all the games played!

• 2 months later...
On 3/13/2022 at 1:04 AM, SlackerLM said:

Attention Malifaux Players!

The Dragons Hoard and the Gaming with the Salty Slacker would like to invite you to our:

"It's a Wyrd Way to Play" 50 ss tournament.

Packet is attached.

Tournament Packet.docx 26.1 kB · 36 downloads

@SlackerLM I hope the event went well! Can you send the results to us for inclusion int he US Faux Tour standings? Shoot us an email at capitalcitycrewcast@gmail.com or check out https://www.usfauxtour.com/submit-events/  for more details

• 3 weeks later...

The Dragon’s Hoard, located in beautiful Hackettstown, NJ, is proud to sponsor its next Malifaux 3rd Edition Tournament,

No Clever Titles Here, which will be held:

Sunday, the 24th of July, 20221.

We will begin signups at 11:30am, with games starting promptly at 12 Noon. 
This event and all attached features will only be available to participating players.

The Tournament Packet is attached to this post.

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me Lamont, my contact info is in the packet or you can speak with Craig, the store owner.

We look forward to seeing you there!

The Dragon’s Hoard

199 Main St
Hackettstown, NJ  07840
United States

1-908-651-5611

PS. 
You can preregister at Bag o' Tool, or simply call into the store and ask for Craig.

Tournament Packet.docx

• 1 month later...
Looking to flip some cards in beautiful New England this Fall?Armourcon is looming on the horizon and the Malifaux events have been added to the schedule!

Join us in Marlborough, MA October 14-16 for a weekend full of 'Faux!

Join us on Friday for Henchman Hardcore followed by a Bonanza Brawl, the new format pioneered by our friends over at Steam Powered Scoundrels. Rust will be shaken off and a rousing good time will be had in preparation for....

Saturday/Sunday's 50ss, 5 round GG3 tournament! This will be the first convention in the New England meta for the US Faux Tour's second season so come flip some cards, earn some points and, above all, have a great time!

Check out the web site to purchase your badge and book your room ASAP!

• 5 months later...
On 8/21/2015 at 11:58 AM, PeregrineFalcon said:

As we try and share the excitement that is Malifaux, I've added recurring "Malifaux Game Nights" to the list here (putting it on the calendar was too cluttered).

If anyone has a weekly night they'd like 'advertised' let me know I'll get it added.

Tuesdays

Wednesdays

Thursdays
Fridays

Sundays

Just Games in Rochester, NY has Malifaux night on Tuesdays from 6pm to close.