USA New England (+NY/NJ) Events Calendar

PeregrineFalcon

7 minutes ago, turtleclub13 said:

Crossraod Games 25ss gg tourney: may 28th

Hello and welcome to the second ever Crossroad Games malifaux tournament. With prize support from wyrd, we will be handing our cool prizes and having a blast.The format:
Location Crossroad games, Standish maine 04084, # (207) 642-2612
Registration starts at 10. Rounds start 11 am.
Size: 25 ss (meaning no masters)
Rounds: 3 (maybe 4)
S&S: announced at the event
Prizes: For most everyone
Entry fee: 5 dollas (procedes going to buy mats by mars)

Is that correct? 25ss tournament?!! I'll add it but don't you mean 50ss?

So, weekly at the Only Game in Town in Somerville NJ we have casual play night on Tuesdays.

We also have the TFL coming up in the fall.  The league will run from Sept-Nov, with east coast championship taking place in Maplewood, NJ at Maplewood Hobby Dec 10th.  

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, new henchman with new turf here, running a last minute demo/meet and greet this Sunday at Ye Olde Commons, in Charlton, MA at 4 PM. Players will be on hand for matches, demos for newbies, and paints and demos for that too will be available. As a Henchman I will be available for Demos by appointment Monday through Thursday. More events, including our first tournament to follow.

Ye Olde Commons

120 Northside Rd. Charlton, MA

Thanks-

Puck

• Like 3

19 hours ago, SonOfMisrule said:

Hey guys, new henchman with new turf here, running a last minute demo/meet and greet this Sunday at Ye Olde Commons, in Charlton, MA at 4 PM. Players will be on hand for matches, demos for newbies, and paints and demos for that too will be available. As a Henchman I will be available for Demos by appointment Monday through Thursday. More events, including our first tournament to follow.

Ye Olde Commons

120 Northside Rd. Charlton, MA

Thanks-

Puck

Awesome! Make sure to also post in the New England Malifaux Facebook group if you can.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NewEnglandMalifaux/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Morning Everybody! 

I'm a new Henchman running events at The Battle Standard's new store in East Windsor, CT. Just wanted to post our regular Malifaux night and a couple of upcoming events. 

We run Malifaux every Monday night from 5:00pm - 11:00pm. It's a great crowd of guys, we're super friendly, and we love to meet new players - so come on down!

I'll be running a demo night for new players on 1/16/17 and we'll be beginning a 6 week Rapid Growth League starting on 1/23/17. 

If anyone is interested in demo games for a different night, please feel free to contact me! I'm happy to work around people's schedules so that they have a chance to enjoy a great game. 

The Battle Standard

4 Prospect Hill Road

East Windsor, CT

Hey Everybody! 

I'm going to be running a short notice demo game on Wednesday night (1/18/17) at 8:30pm at my regular store! Anyone who is interested, come on down! I've got lots of room at the table, and a league starting up just a few days from now!

The Battle Standard

4 Prospect Hill Road

East Windsor, CT

• 3 weeks later...

hi wish to add to your calendar the following recurring events to your calendar

Friday Night Fights at Brooklyn Strategist

·      7:00pm-Close

·      333 Court Street Brooklyn, NY 11231

·      more info: https://www.thebrooklynstrategist.com/schedule

Wargaming/ Malifaux Demos Sundays at Brooklyn Strategist

·      1:00pm-8:00 pm

17 minutes ago, Damian Jhagroo said:

Also Add the following event as well

Gaining Grounds 2017 at Brooklyn Strategist

·      February 26th 2017

·      11:00am-8:00 pm

Make sure to post on the New England Facebook page. I added both this and the weekly stuff.

Hey Wyrdos, Puck here, one of the Worcester area Henchmen. We had a surprise clearing in the schedule at my location, so I will be hosting a tournament at Ye Olde Commons, in Charlton, MA for Malifaux on February 18th. The format for this tournament will be a 35ss Crew Box. What this means: At the beginning of the tournament you will declare a Crew Box, all models hired or summoned must be present in that box. There is no restriction on upgrades (if you need copies of general upgrades from the books for your faction photocopies can be provided)

This tournament is intended as a mild introduction to Malifaux as many new players will be attending, bring your best sportsmanship and your soulstones.

The site will be open from 2 Pm, and the tournament will begin promptly at 4.

• 3 weeks later...

Evening Wyrdos! 

I am going to be hosting a tournament at The Battle Standard, in East Windsor, CT on April Fool's Day! It's going to be a 35SS Crew Box tournament. We had a lot of new people express interest in the game during the course of our recent league, so this is a good chance to get them into an event! 

Ill be hosting demo games as per normal on Monday nights between now and then. 

EDIT: After some considerations for balance and gameplay, this will be a Gaining Grounds tournament - Soulstone Points will be determined by the number of participants

The Battle Standard

4 Prospect Hill Road 

East Windsor, CT

Edited by TheRaggedyMan
Change of Tournament

• 1 month later...