USA New England (+NY/NJ) Events Calendar

PeregrineFalcon

This calendar shows Malifaux related events in the USA that are in the Northeast (as well as some of the National events).

Events have links to posts or other info on the Wyrd site.

Drop me a PM with provisional dates as I can add them. 

For now the events listed include the following states (if we want to expand to all of Northeast we can but thats pretty big):
  • New Hampshire
  • Massachusetts
  • New York
  • Connecticut
  • Rhode Island
  • New Jersey
  • Vermont
  • Maine

If you are looking for WEEKLY MALIFAUX GAMING groups click here to see the list of times and places... if you don't see you're group listed let us know and we'll get it added.

@Jonasty also admins the New England Facebook page, come on by to learn more about Malifaux in the New England (+NY/NJ area).
  • Like 4

• 3 months later...

I have updated the calendar with all of the events currently planned. Make sure to subscribe to the Google Calendar. I have put in a link to the associated post for the event in the Google Calendar entry so please use that to ask questions, clarification, etc. The info in the event is very important as it provides specifics sometimes for pre-reg, prize approaches, point-of-contact, etc. etc.

More may pop-up but for the time being we have one in the following months:

April 4 - Fall River Ma

May 2 - Manchester, NH

June 6 - Watertown, MA

July 17, 18, 19 - CaptainCon Taunton, MA

• 5 months later...

Armoury is having a 50ss tournament on the 22nd of August. It has been confirmed.

58 Conduit St. New Bedford, MA.

Registration at 12 noon.

CARDS flip at 1 pm.

$15.00 registration feeall money will bego to prize support.

Check out the Armoury Facebook page for more info. They will update to New England Malifaux when they return from GenCon if not sooner.

• 2 weeks later...

As we try and share the excitement that is Malifaux, I've added recurring "Malifaux Game Nights" to the list here (putting it on the calendar was too cluttered).

If anyone has a weekly night they'd like 'advertised' let me know I'll get it added.

Tuesdays

Wednesdays

Thursdays
Fridays

Sundays

• 3 weeks later...

The Armoury in New Bedford, MA just announced a 50ss on October 10th. I'll post more details later.

Cool when you have the Wyrd Forum link let me know I'll put it on the Calendar. 

Events have really dried up. What's good?

Sept. was as dry month due to GenCon in August and of course NoVA. It looks like Oct has some events both in MA, and two in NY. Not a far drive at all of anyone. I've put out the Bat Signal to see who else is going to run some events in Nov. Matt P. has suggested he wants to run something in Nov.

October 10, 2015

50 SS GG at The Armoury at 58 Conduit St. New Bedford, MA.

Registration Noon to 1:00 PM.

3 rounds, fully painted (one time Mulligan), $15.00 registration fee. All proceeds to prize support. Pizza will be provided.

Prizes include first through third, Best sportsman, and ongoing Malifaux Bingo.

Check with HarleyQuinn for anything I may have missed.

Edited by lawgivera554

50 SS GG at The Armoury at 58 Conduit St. New Bedford, MA.

Registration Noon to 1:00 PM.

3 rounds, fully painted (one time Mulligan), $15.00 registration fee. All proceeds to prize support. Pizza will be provided.

Prizes include first through third, Best sportsman, and ongoing Malifaux Bingo.

Check with HarleyQuinn for anything I may have missed.

I assume this is still on Oct. 10th right?