Who is your favourite Master, and why?

Shadowfane

• 2 weeks later...

Resser playwise, Mcmourning, he was my first master starting out, and I've really gotten a kick out of poison this tine around.

Fluffwise, Mcmourning again, the crazy mad scientist archtype's a;ways been my favorite, Molly comes a close second, since something about what's essentially a zombie getting self awareness enough to break from her master's control appeals to me.

Arcanist playwise, Rasputina, I like nthe whole sitting back and just blasting away through cold hearted models, and blocking you with pillars.

fluffwise, Ramos, mad scientist archetype again, only mor machines than stitched up corpses

• 2 weeks later...

First crew I played was Collodi in 1.x and I loved him! When I was being told what malifaux was they mentioned a puppet master and since I had been binge watching the movies I had to play him! Got whooped at first since I was learning the game as well as his old movement shenanigans at the same time.

But ol' flappy bags is my favorite on table and in the fluff. I'm in the mind set that I am keeping my old metal model because topless old lady is gross and awesome!

• Like 1

But ol' flappy bags is my favorite on table and in the fluff. I'm in the mind set that I am keeping my old metal model because topless old lady is gross and awesome!

Good old Ol' Flappy Bags.

I am glad the newer generation won't necessarily have to contend with elderly hag-breasts as often as the old-timers had to. *They* have plastic! :D

~Lil Kalki

Good old Ol' Flappy Bags.

I am glad the newer generation won't necessarily have to contend with elderly hag-breasts as often as the old-timers had to. *They* have plastic! :D

~Lil Kalki

I don't know, I think metal Madame sybelle is worse than metal Zoriada.

I think my favorite Neverborn master has to be Lynch and there's only one real reason why at the moment... Expert Cheater is hilarious! So many times I've bluffed my way out of a sticky situation or convinced the opponent to put down high cards when I've cheated low cards. It's so much fun! I just so happen to love his fluff and although Huggy isn't a fantastic model I love putting him on the field and watching peoples facial expressions as they ask why I'm putting a glorified tadpole down.  :D

Still new to Malifaux but its Pandora for me. I was looking for a master that required a bit of creative play and good tactics to get the most out of and I think she's just the ticket.

I love The Dreamer/Lord Chompy Bits and the new plastic crew box looks great. He's definately next on my list.

And although he's not a master, TEDDY! Just because , well . . . TEDDY!

In order of importance:

Lucius.....because he's "gorgeous"
closely followed by Zoraida....Everybodies favorite grandmother

with Pandora not too far behind...The maid of the trinity, plus the closest thing to Morticia/Lilly Munster in the game.
slinking in last Collodi....because he's the only other Neverborn I've enjoyed playing.

If we include henchmen the Weaver would also via for top with Lucius and Zoraida.

Madame sybelle plays ball like a GIRL!!

Madame Sybelle, I am getting very angry now. Is a beautiful lady! And we are very blessed to have her in Malifaux! You take those slanderous words back right now! Now where is Math when you need him? That real life Lenny would surely agree with me! 

Zoraida was my first ever master in 1st ed, and she is my first love. Haven't used her as much in 2n ed, and when I first did I struggled with her. used her for the first time in ages in a 3 player game recently and the flame is rekindled. 

Somehow, "First love" and "Flame is rekindled" coupled with the image of Zoraida makes me shudder for some reason.  ;)

• Like 1