Outcasts on the Job

daniello_s

The only time your hand size matters is during the draw phase. At any time after that you can hold as many cards as you have. So if you have  6 cards and someting makes you draw anotehr card, you will have 7 cards.

To answer the tally sheet/ loyalty to the coin, I would need to check the wording on both of them. If they are both "after killing", then you get to pick the order.

They aren't triggers, they are abilities. If they were triggers you couldn't do both. (I know I'm being pedantic, but it makes life easier for people reading the thread if we are consistance with game terms).

Well the undefeated champion takes a dive! :D 

"During the draw phase cards told me big no-no. The highest card I had was 8, then 7 and then everything between 4 and 1... I spent SS to get extra two cards - got 1 and 3... I really hoped for good flips..."

This same thing happened to me as well in my last games, for 3 turns in a row. :o It's really bad when that happens. I think you might have been able to pull down Lilith with Leveticus from 7 wounds to very dead. 

Nice Report, i see you've met the unkillable hatter....with a kill base crew! I feel your pain as one of the most prolific gents in my meta is a seamus fanatic and ive learned the hard way that he is a tough nut to crack. Your tactic of belle murder was right on target, just unfortunate about forgetting killjoy that 1st time i've seen it done all to often.

• 2 weeks later...

Gatta watch dem bells, but yeah i feel your pain there. One of my locals is an avid seamus player and he has never (i mean literaly never) ran a game without at least 1.  I just except that its gunna happen and work around the fact by being aggressive but thats hard with a more gun line-y crew.

It really depends also on the table setup (as usual). I should really try to use buildings to duck behind the cover and use Levy extensively to get some VP points for strategy where the rest of the crew would try to kill any enemy models which wanders to close to my deployment area.

Also the gallows should really be LOS blocking feature :D

You welcome. Only on Round 2 I decided not to use slingshot (and possible I should). I used it on Round 1 and was going to use on Round 3 as well, however pesky Nico and his Belles messed up my plan... to their doom... but you have to wait till late evening for more info as Round 3 report will be posted later in the day :D

Cool.  I've only played a few games of Viks and because they do so easily I still get nervous whenever I play them (so I probably hold back a bit too much), so I'm always interested in seeing what others do.  That, and my broader tactics and positioning needs work :P