- 2x Drowned (one in transit)

- Jaakuna Ubume (in transit)

- Hanged (in transit)

Still to get:

- 1x Crooked Man

- 1x Guilty

I'm sooo Tormented... :D

• 3 weeks later...

Well that turned sideways fast. Karina's summons is very draw dependent (unlike hench/master summoners who can stone for suits) when it works it works though.

Nothing beast is a decent hitter but he sometimes dies a bit fast for my tastes (and his cost....)

Still fun to hear about your rookie outing with Tara, looking forward to more from her :)

(Hmmmm realized it might sound as if I know stuff, I don't have only played against Tara never with...)

I'm thinking that I'll try to run Tara with a more conventional list. Ronin can be buried and run up the board into melee, I'd probably use Death Marshals rather than Convict Gunslingers with her though, given that they help with the burial mechanism. Killjoy is a monster (literally). Bishop is nasty. None are as hand dependent as the NB and VW.

Karina is cool though. An enforcer level totem who actually does stuff.

I wish Sue was a Henchman.

My wish list for Sue would be making him a henchman, and giving him the same swift ability as Bishop so he gets 3AP a turn. Probably about 10SS or thereabouts. That anti-Ca bubble does necessitate activating him early but unless you're running Tara that shouldn't give too much difficulty.

Darn, I wish they'd hurry up with his new model.

I just realized that I have almost all the Outcast models except Jack Daw's crew, Rat King, and Sue.

Plus a few extras I've picked up for Hamelin, Jack and Leveticus. I bought some Death Marshalls for Tara. I'll play with two, and keep one aside in case Karina finds me with a Red Joker and nothing to use it on. I do have some of the metal Samurai Punk Zombies, so those are probably what I'll summon with her normally.

Outcast scum fighting Outcast scum. Now that's a beautiful thing.

That was merely an internal practise. You know, a bit of fun between humiliating Ressers in real encounters.

You two want to do the next scuffle? I bet zFiend would love to try Hamelin....