May Feng 2015 is over - Feedback welcome!

Psientologist

Paid up. Malibros bringing the heat!

What time does the bar open?

**I expected this event to be in April tbh ;)

It would be good to see someone else flying the good name of The Malibros again. I've still tried hard to represent this whole time.

No bar at the venue though, sorry (you bloody animal).

**har-de-har not heard that one ;-)

Good to see the amount of interest May Feng already has with more people on the interest list than we can fit in the tournament plus there are names I haven't added who have told me they were aiming to come at the GT.

18 tickets of the 32 available have been sold and I will aim to get a pack up in the near future.

If you are certain you want to come I cannot stress enough to grab your ticket now to guarantee your space (and save yourself a couple of quid).

Thanks again.

Bournemouth has a good direct Trainline to London Waterloo so is pretty accessible. If you book tickets in advance, trains can be reasonably priced as well.

Really? I found trains in the UK on Sunday mornings pretty non-existent, but I'm sure enough cars will travel around, it's more the getting to the south and staying overnight in the first place. But that should be doable with good organisation. 

Really? I found trains in the UK on Sunday mornings pretty non-existent, but I'm sure enough cars will travel around, it's more the getting to the south and staying overnight in the first place. But that should be doable with good organisation. 

I know there are semi regular flights from Glasgow to Bristol. There will be a car going from Bristol and back in on the same day if it helps.

I'm guessing Glasgow is probably the furthest traveled so far (I thought we were on a mission from Cardiff!).   We may have car space from Cardiff and anywhere along the way but we haven't sorted out transport yet and there's a chance I might have moved before the tournament so no idea where I'll be coming from!

May Feng is now sold out.

A reserve list will carry on, if you cannot make it please contact me here or on twitter and I will give  refund and put the space back up for sale.

Oh, and everyone bring presents for Clousseau, 21 again I hear.

21 2 1/2 times over :)

21 two and a half times over :)

A reserve list will carry on, if you cannot make it please contact me here or on twitter and I will give  refund and put the space back up for sale.