May Feng 2015 is over - Feedback welcome!

Psientologist

BIG UPDATE:

PAYMENT DETAILS

You can now preorder you May Feng tickets for a discounted price of £13 (Normal price of £15) if you pay during 2014.

Getting money early will mean that we can give better prize support and other goodies on the day knowing how much we have in the kitty and better time to perfect what we have.

People who came to September's Curse last year will always have access to the reduced £13 price and anyone who buys a ticket to May Feng will also have early and discounted price access to September's Curse 2015.

For now, if you still want to come to our above event send your money to SMPWest@hotmail.com via PayPal

ADDED TO FIRST POST TOO

It will be fixed faction pools, but I do not want to reveal my whole hand just yet.

Any ideas when this will be revealed?  In terms of painting it makes a big difference to myself and several friends who are considering coming but don't have all our stuff painted yet so would like to focus specifically on the stuff we're likely to need.  Thanks :)

Any ideas when this will be revealed?  In terms of painting it makes a big difference to myself and several friends who are considering coming but don't have all our stuff painted yet so would like to focus specifically on the stuff we're likely to need.  Thanks :)

Well just think what you would need painted for 100ss fixed faction with a usual mix of strategies and schemes.

My secret plans should not effect your plans too much.

OK, there's six of us planning on coming over from Cardiff (maybe seven, just waiting for another mate to respond).  We're just sorting hotel plans and then we'll get entrance booked and paid for.  Names:

Michael Rees (Jonahmaul)

Jon McCarthy(Bertmac)

Neil Harrison (NeilH)

Solomon Hill

Dominic Westerland (Dumb Luck)

Michael Green (Ampers&nd)

I don't think Solomon is registered on here