TTB MPM Males

Lucidicide

Hello Wyrdos,

I have an update for you regarding the Through the Breach Multi-Part Minis that some of you may have ordered from the online store during GenCon.

Unfortunately, the stock we had on hand has disappeared. The box we had in the warehouse seems to no longer be there. We're not sure how this happened and we're looking into it, but it doesn't change the final outcome: the minis aren't here.

We had another shipment of the minis that was supposed to be here by now so we could send the packages off, but until today we were unable to track those down. It turns out they have been held up in customs, and it may be some time before we see those figures.

This has caused a delay in shipping out a few individual's orders. We thought we'd have the original box or the new shipment in hand well before this, but it hasn't worked out that way. For those of you who had your order held up for this, we are going to take a few steps:

1. We will refund you the cost of the MPM Males you ordered since we will be unable to provide them at this time.
  2. We will put a free Johanna in your order as our way of an apology for the delay.
  3. Your package will be shipped out by the end of the day tomorrow. There may be a slight delay in the paperwork, but we will get that updated shortly.

We want to take this time to apologize to everyone who was affected by this. We experienced a few bumps in the road and thought we'd be able to get it corrected in a timely fashion. We truly appreciate your business, and we're sorry for the delay.

These packages will be sent out today and tomorrow, and you should have your orders in hand soon. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
The Wyrd Team
  • Like 9

I was just poking around for a possible reason my order remains in limbo and considering I had the MPMs in there this must be it. That's too bad about them, but I'm glad to know what's going on. The Johanna is an excellent touch, I really appreciate it.

Thanks, Aaron!

Edit:

Lupercal, on 08 Sept 2014 - 12:57 PM, said:

What if somebody was going to get Miss Ery but doesnt break $100 due to the refund of the Male MPM?  Will they still recieve a Miss model or not?

Good question, Lupercal. I am also in the same situation and would like to know.

• Like 1

Can i get something not johana? i just paid 20$ on a box of gremlins for my friend in a deal for me to only get johana. fair trade imo, but now ill have a useless johana laying around due to the fact that i didnt know mpm would be sold out. Can i speak to someone about this specifically instead of ranting in a forum? i am very distraught in general about this whole situation. i would have just ordered a different crew box had i known my 30$ for the mpm would be refunded. i do understand this isnt entirely your fault, can i just pay u guys 20more dollars and pick up another crew box(like vonschill or maybe the ophelia box?)

lol so much stress and waiting for more stress/confusion/aggravation.... The whole " i hope we have another box by this date" thing is a bit unprofessional.. no?

This has nothing to do with the Kickstarter. Kickstarter rewards were all sent awhile back now. While it may not have arrived for one shipping reason or another, what was in your box will stay in your box, no worries.

As to professionalism, we listed based on what we had, but unfortunately there was an issue. We attempted to do something to remedy the situation, but when it became clear that wasn't going to happen in a reasonable timeframe, we tried to address the issue directly via a refund and offering an apology model. I'm sorry if that seems unprofessional.

Re: adding something else to the order. If you are one that is affected by this, PM me your order number, e-mail address, and what you would like. I am making NO promises here. I don't know what stage everything is at at this time and what altering the orders would look like. What I can do is pass this information along tomorrow morning and we'll see. I don't know how it'll work out, but I'll look into it. Keep in mind that any potential changes could result in more delays.

Again, my apologies for the issues. I know it's been frustrating for some of you, and trust me it's frustrating for us. There are certainly steps to be taken for us in the future, but that's no excuse for now. I appreciate your understanding, and hope that your order provides you with many hours of happiness :)

• Like 7

Alright. I think we're going to allow people to use the money on GenCon goodies instead of a refund. It is unlikely that we'll do any changing out Johanna for something else, though.

If you are one of the people who was affected by this and would like to use the refund money on something else, you must send me a PM with 1) name, 2) order number, 3) e-mail address, and 4) change request by 12:00 EST (about two and a half hours from this post). After that, things will be too far along to make any changes.

I'm not promising changes still, but if you provide this we can reach out to you and let you know the story (for those of you who have already messaged me, you don't need to do so again).

Have a good one!