TTB Mini builds and their characters

BrotherPaulos

Your fire looks well done (and the coloring gradation is correct). If you want to learn some more techniques there you can look at this link. A bit involved however you can short cut it if you want and get fine results.

Your blues and reds are also very well done, deep and rich. The whites though are a bit to stark (could just be the photography washing out the subtleties). The Brushthralls site has a decent tutorial here however I prefer their old Menoth in 10 days tutorial with the warm whites (building from Citadel's Grave yard Earth paint to Bleached Bone and then to Skull White).

I agree the colored bases does a nice job complimenting each character's color scheme.  Though it reminds me how much painting I have to do right now... *Sigh* the list never gets shorter, only longer.  More so as I am working on terrain.

Still once I get the right arms I will have to throw up a pic of the model I adjusted the leg length to make match up.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm now up to five of the archetypes adding a the pioneer Coley Elkin and Tremaine "The Mississippi Mauler", a scrapper to my painted minis.

c7a922370642bfcc8a069253f2472c3f.jpg

Currently painting up some convict gunslingers and desperate mercs for use in my intro adventures and then its back to arcetypes where I'll be adding a Guard, an Academic and a Drudge.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Sadly no the sprues aren't available yet, hopefully soon. There was some feedback on the size of the female characters, perhaps that has delayed its release? Can't say that bothers me as the stronger characters and size has allowed me to push strong female archetypes in my local RPG circles.

• Like 1

Sadly no the sprues aren't available yet, hopefully soon. There was some feedback on the size of the female characters, perhaps that has delayed its release? Can't say that bothers me as the stronger characters and size has allowed me to push strong female archetypes in my local RPG circles.

As fare as I can remember Wyrd said that the female sprues won't be changed so that should be the delay.

• 2 weeks later...