Is there a list of what Zoraida can hire?

Somnicide

Unfortunately the enthrall rule hires as mercenaries so you have to sort through the mercenary drop down and find all the things that shouldnt be there. In addition I know the crew creator is not foolproof especially when it comes to Zoraidas enthrall summons as I have found problems when it comes to that before and reported them to be fixed.

If I remember correctly it is only a handfull maybe 5-6 models so it probably wouldnt be too hard to look them up that way.

Just went through because im bored and play Zoraida. The stuff on her merc section that isnt in Collodis is as follows:

Bayou Gator

Bayou Gremlin

Gremlin Taxidermist

Lenny

Lightning Bug

Malifaux Raptor

Nurse

Ototo

Papa Loco

Piglet

Rami LaCroix

Rooster Rider

Samurai

Silent One

Tengu

War Pig

Wild Boar

So if you exclude gremlins and swamp fiends the list is really only 7 models long. This is probably what I was remembering from before.

Realistically the list should be:

Malifaux Raptor

Nurse

Ototo

Papa Loco

Samurai

Silent One

Tengu

I know you could take the other gremlins as mercs in a Neverborn crew but still I think you will get more use out of a Nurse and something else. I most commonly see Nurses, Ototo, and Papa Loco but I personally am a big fan of the Silent One as a second to the Nurse. Anyway hope this helped. I am glad for the thread anyway as now I know Zoraidas mercenary options better myself.

These models are incorrect:

Lightning Bug is Wp 5.
Tengu is not Living.

The following models are also applicable:

Iggy
The Depleted
Silurid
Gupps
Pere Ravage
Raphael LaCroix

Honorary mention to Desperate Mercenary and Hog Whisperar as they are applicable but are mercenaries anyway. :P

• Like 1