Where are the rules?(Kirai)

Tropheus

I just received my arsenal pack for Resurrectionists so I can have the updated cards for my army. Umm theres no Kirai or any of her minions rules in the so called arsenal pack. So where can I find them, I have a game to play tomorrow and I just spent a good deal of money on various minatures to replace lost ones that I have no current rules for, not to mention wasted 7 bucks on a pack of cards I have zero need for which were misleadingly labeled for the Resurrectionists.

The aresenal packs happened in two waves- the first wave was released a while ago and have been at stores- however the second wave just came out at gencon.

Up until about 3 weeks to a month ago, the cards were available to allow people to continue to play the finalized wave two masters, but since the cards have been for sale, and most anyone who wanted wave two things had the file, they've removed it.

I would say the wave two decks will probably be in stores pretty quickly- if you have anyone in your area that has the "lowrez final" file, you could potentially still catch a break on printable finalized cards?

Did you get the wave 1 resser arsenal pack?

The wave 2 one, that kirai is in, will be out very soon (released after gencon which has just ended).

There may also be people on here who have the downloads that were available before the wave 2 cards were ready, who may email you the PDFs if asked.

No he cannot be sacrificed to save Kirai from death.  He mostly just provides an excellent source of healing.

Also if you do not want one of your transfusion cards I would be willing to trade you the set of Kirai cards. (Kirai, Ikiryo, Lost Love, Seishin x2, onryo x2, plus her upgrades).  PM me if interested.