Street Date for TTB?

Swiglitz

Hi,

Unfortunately I missed out on the Kickstarter and so have to wait for the general release of Through the Breach. Now that the chaos and calamity of Gen Con is over and done, and the backers have received their books/decks/toys I was hoping Wyrd might be able to shed some light on when the rest of us can get our greedy paws on this.

Not that I'm desperate to read and play this you understand. *twitch*

*twitch*

Not at all.

*twitch*

• 2 weeks later...

The multi-part models were always stated as planned for general release. When that will be, though, I haven't seen any firm dates. Ditto for the retail release of TtB. As Docschlock mentioned above, though, given that things are complete, I'd be inclined to expect it before the new year at the latest, but that is just an estimate on my part.

• 4 weeks later...

Resurrecting thiis thread to ask some questions on what's in the October release. I've seen a few retailers list the books and the fate masters kit, which seems to include the screen and character sheets but I haven't seen anything about either the multipart minis sprue or the TTB fate deck. I'm wanting to get a couple more of both for demos, is there any news on if they are in the October release, or when they might be available?

Pretty sure the TtB fate decks were Kickstarter exclusives (hence the threads in regards to the second decks that a lot of backers were missing) though could be wrong on that.

The multi-part models may be a bit longer as I recall them saying on here they ran out. Hopefully this means the female ones will have the oddly scaled portions addressed (despite saying they weren't an issue and will not be changed) for the retail versions.

Yeah, I have seen retail comments on a TTB fate deck (I think there's one listed on The War Store for pre-order), but I think that's another/new/different one from the Limited Edition one that KS backers got.  Only way to get more of those is to wait for Wyrd to sell some during a holiday sale (as is their way) or to snag some off the secondary market.

Not sure about the TTB Fate deck, but the Fated Almanac,  FateMaster's Almanac, and the FateMaster's Kit all hit retail out here in California last week. I saw them come in (and walk right out) last Friday at one of the flgs (Black Diamond Games). Fortunately, they brought in second copies, which I scored earlier this week.

I grabbed a Retro Fate Deck as well. :)

Looks like Element games have it in stock now, have ordered it!

Nice!

I made a lazy trip out to a not quite local-to-me-store yesterday (much earned lazy Saturday) to browse some minis selections. They (Game Kastle in Fremont, Ca) turned out to have a stack of TtB products (all three currently out) at their new releases section.

My good friend, neighbor and regular player in most of my games grabbed a copy of The Fated Almanac. Those are all the same person, though, so I only moved one additional copy, not 3. ;)