Hello from SW London

DES

Hello all SW Londoners, Zac our local henchman has arranged for a venue in Chessington, to open up his Saturday for some casual gaming and a way for us to all meet etc. it's at the Kings Centre, let me know if you want directions/details.......be good to get some of you down for a game. It's a full day and I don't think there is a charge....free games...woooo.

Hi All,

Just recently started up Malifaux, also In SW London-ish and fortunately play fairly regularly on Sundays with a small group down in Kingston at the moment which is good.

Keep meaning to play a few games down Heroes and Legends in Coydon but never seem to get the time

Are you that bored at work that you've had to post here? Oh Dear Mr Grey. How was games on Sunday? 

Work bordem indeed, game went the usual way didn't see any face cards after turn 2 to the point where action Dan took my deck to see if there were any cards missing...

Mcabe was fun though very different to misaki looking forward to using him again

So Action Dan took a search deck action? He's so full of actions. What was your list?

So Action Dan took a search deck action? He's so full of actions. What was your list?

Action Dans action was pity.

Think the list was something like:

Mcabe +3ss glowing sabre, badge of speed, wings of wind

Fuhatsu recalled training

Sidir by your side

3 wastrels

2 low river monk

Not having the cards was a pain

I still can't find my cards. I'm starting to get nervous that I've lost them rather than pushed it in to the mess of stuff I've getting rid of.

How did you find the Wastrels? The models look cool and for 4SS I think they look pretty good. MI and SH 5 seems relatively rare on 4SS on both stats, which makes them look appealing.

Hello all, I may well have found a venue in Chessington that can cater a club. Numbers would not necessarily be an issue but I need to gauge interest. I'd be looking at a Monday evening.....who's interested/could commit? Unsure of cost per week but aim to build a little club with self funded scenery/boards etc.