Upcoming Changes

Lucidicide

Are any of the Staff going to address that thread about the MPM? No one has, and you have posted a link to this thread giving the impression we should come here to get info. 

Also are any of you going to address the backers about all the stuff you guys screwed up? 

• Like 1

Did you seriously not see his reply on the first page or are you just venting?

TTB backers get another TTB deck with the Hardcover, which is coming. The Arcane deck was a free bonus.

Female MPM will not be replaced since they're for an RPG and not ridiculously out of scale (yes, I've seen the pictures. Yes, it's not a big deal, not matter how hard people want to make it one.). I'm guessing they'll get retooled in the future though.

Did you seriously not see his reply on the first page or are you just venting?

TTB backers get another TTB deck with the Hardcover, which is coming. The Arcane deck was a free bonus.

Female MPM will not be replaced since they're for an RPG and not ridiculously out of scale (yes, I've seen the pictures. Yes, it's not a big deal, not matter how hard people want to make it one.). I'm guessing they'll get retooled in the future though.

Yes I saw the reply here and I am saying that it isn't good enough to shrug your shoulders and call it good enough. Also part of the problem is that I had to come here for info about the KS. KS things should be addressed in a KS update and it should happen there first. 

I think it sounds great, would love to see more Wyrd ppl around...

Would it be possible to get a list of the main ppl in Wyrd, not just Eric and Nathan and Justin... But just a short presentation of what you do at Wyrd.

I think it would be nice but it might be a problem if you let people go and new come... its just an idea :)

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this. But are you with in the next 6 months put out plastic totems by them self for masters that never had them in the past. Such as Von Shill I really don't want to play 50 bucks for a box I of minis for plastic reprints of the metals I have just to get his totem.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this. But are you with in the next 6 months put out plastic totems by them self for masters that never had them in the past. Such as Von Shill I really don't want to play 50 bucks for a box I of minis for plastic reprints of the metals I have just to get his totem.

You really think Wyrd is gonna do something right by their consumers? 

Yes, they often do.  They won't bend to every desire customers have, but they have done right by the customer in the past (V2 card exchange, Hired Swords scale problem exchange, and freebies in boxes when shipping has gone awry) and I assume they will continue to do so. 

However, I don't think totems are an area where customers will get their way.  I'm just guessing, but I don't think it make economic sense to create a SKU, packaging, and other odds and ends just to sell a few totems to customers who have older models and are unwilling to get the newer models.  It might be possible, however, that Wyrd will someday offer these totems via the webstore, but in packaging similar to the TTB Hannah packaging (ie: a ziploc baggie).

Still, I think it is worthwhile to continue to ask Wyrd politely for these totems to be released/available separately.  If their business data (which could include customer requests) support releasing these models separately, then they are likely to do so.  I doubt, however, that snark or rudeness helps.

PS: Yes, I've complained about Wyrd's use of Fedex for shipping.  I hope I've been mostly polite in doing so, but I might have step over the line on occasion and not helped my cause.  In the end, my complaint about shipping is not a huge issue.  I can get Wyrd product through my local store, where I help support my store and save money.  All I miss out on are limited edition items, which are luxury items.  If I really want the luxury items then I need to weigh my desire for those items against my dislike of Fedex and the related extra shipping cost.  Something similar holds true for the newer totems.  You can weigh you desire to have the new totem against the cost of buying the entire starter box.  In some cases you may even be able to recoup your cost by selling off portions of the box that you don't need.

TLDR: I doubt snark helps.

• Like 1

You really think Wyrd is gonna do something right by their consumers?

While I am assuming this post was designed to be confrontational, it simply is unfounded. Wyrd has appeared to work very hard to get consumer input into making their games the most enjoyable as possible, they have worked to fix issues that have come up, and have provided additional items for people that had to wait for kickstarters to be delivered. They certainly have not demonstrated that they are simply out to take advantage of their consumers and make the best product possible.

• Like 1

While I am assuming this post was designed to be confrontational, it simply is unfounded. Wyrd has appeared to work very hard to get consumer input into making their games the most enjoyable as possible, they have worked to fix issues that have come up, and have provided additional items for people that had to wait for kickstarters to be delivered. They certainly have not demonstrated that they are simply out to take advantage of their consumers and make the best product possible.

Agreed. I'm unhappy with the scale and that they've chosen not to correct it, but Wyrd has far more instances of doing well by their customers than they have left unresolved/negative.

• Like 1