Iron Quill- Loss Voting!

edonil

Iron Quill Loss- Voting!  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Many apologies for this being late, but now that Gencon is over it's time to get back to things with the Iron Quill! Time for the voting for this round, thanks to the participants, and for your patience with my slightly addled brain, lol.

This poll is open to everyone. Please vote! We've got some great stories to share, and the writers have done some great work. Please comment as well, we all love to hear from readers! The winner will be announced August 22nd, 2014.

Authors:
Please PM to me your weighted votes. You have three votes to hand out. Your top pick will get three votes, second will get two votes, third will get 1. Don't forget to submit a vote here in the poll. This is a total of four votes that authors can hand out! Please note, you cannot vote for yourself with a weighted vote! (As a note, if for some reason you can't PM me your votes, put a post in here and I'll arrange an alternative route for you)

Also note: If I do not receive votes from you, you will be ineligible to place. I'll be sure to send you a PM before then, but make sure I've heard from you by the 22nd.

And now for our stories!

Hateful Darkblack: Losing Her

Vinush: The Hunters

E.T.A. Hoffman: In the Shadow of Ruin

ProximoCoal: Truth

Some good entries here from all.

It would be nice to read some stories with different characters from Darkblack and Hoffman as the purpose is to write short stories and while episodic entries are a way to develop a larger story I think the real challenge of a short story is getting people to know the characters involved in such a short space of time.

Just my opinion though, feel free to ignore if you wish.

Vinush