Webstore is open for Gencon

I just finished placing a few orders. On each of these orders I was unable to select any shipping options. I was stuck with 2 Day shipping to Florida, with no other options even displayed. This comes out costing me close to $80.

Another individual I talked to said the system would not allow him to select anything other than 4 Day shipping.

Am I missing something?

I was wondering if the limited Teddy model is only added when you order for $100,- of Gen-Con items, or any models/books/cards for $100,-. Since I don't see it added to the cart at the 100 dollar limit.

Thanks in advance :)

No need to order any specifc stuff. You get the Miss Model with every order over / equal 100$ during GenCon period.

I placed a number of orders for my club.  That last one about three hours ago was #19533.

For newer members of the forum who're wondering why people are posting their order numbers its a sort of traditional game. Every year people try to work out how far back they are in queue of GenCon orders from the relative order numbers and the times we placed them.

My order wont go through, it works fine until I submit it, then I get an error saying I didn't enter a billing address... but I did :( Anyone get the same issue?

EDIT:

Solved it, apparently it wont let me type non-english letters in my address... that's kind of rediculous because this way I actually have to enter the wrong address and hope the post office manage to figure out what the letters are supposed to be... This is the first online store I've had to do this for and I think this needs to be fixed, seriously I should be able to write my address like it is.