Heyo! Long time since I wrote anything in the forum. I thought I'd share something for all my fellow Malifaux players.

So say, Would you like to have some decent tokens? something like this?

post-11243-13911931169835_thumb.jpg

If you do, then you don't have to do anything but download this file:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c3x354csgsrx25d/AADgSgoqo0n1ugoRWfarCFLda?dl=0

The file itself is an editable EPS vector file with the data needed for laser cutting your own Tokens. Cut them in wood (real wood) Veneer (Real veneer) MDF (oh well, it kinda looks like wood) or Acrylics. Show us your laser power! Find your nearest laser cutting supplier or Fablab, and bring some much needed panache to your gaming table.

Anyway, I really do hope you guys like them. I'd love to see pictures of the tokens in use. Cheers!

• Like 8

Amazing thanks

What would you recomend as the best program to view and edit

Any vector editing program. Adobe illustrator is to me one of the easiest. You can also use Inkscape and Autocad.

Pretty cool--where would a person go to find a laser cutter??

And not only Fablabs, A lot of Architecture supply shops, design and invitation shops do this too.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, youre awesome!

As I dont have a vector editing programm: How many and which markers are there? The photo shows some, is this a picture of all of the markers?

Thx! :)

Man don't let that stop you. Grab Inkscape it's free. It is indeed all the markers in the picture and that includes one of each:

Supply Wagon

Soulstone bag

Blood

Dynamite 

Dynamite (lit)

Paralyzed

Corpse

Scrap

Claim Jump

Soulstone

Treasure

Evidence

Brilliance

Poison

Blight

Burning

Soulstone.

• 1 month later...

Alright, thanks to your feedback, I've added new tokens to the Laser cut file. Here are version 2's additions:

mali_update.png

Remember, RED AREAS will be sunk, and will appear darker. Get to your local Fablab and make AWESOME tokens! and let me know please.

Download all files, here:

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone! I'm back with more tokens. this time: a Re-done Focus, new BLAST marker, and Ice pillars + Flame wall. 

Captura_de_pantalla_2014_12_15_17_55_16.

Again, download here:

Cheers!

Be sure to share the pictures of your tokens when you're done! Cheers!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 4/7/2016 at 8:55 PM, Dubh said:

These are great and I've shared them with friends that have access to laser cutters. 

I play the Dreamer crew and it would also be nice to have a Waking token. Is there one in the file? I didn't notice it.

I just added it! hope you like it.

And here's a fixed link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5q6tnljqfgvypbj/AABR5f0rCWJHnN8YnRl2IIjTa?dl=0

• Like 1

For those with access to a laser cutter: I started a while ago a Patreon project that's pretty unique: I basically create laser-cut terrain plans for YOU. You tip me 1 or 2 dollars (your choice) per design, and you also get a lot of free stuff just for being there. I've recently started designing stuff for Malifaux, you might want to check it out at: 

https://www.patreon.com/marchen?ty=h

• Like 1

On 4/9/2016 at 4:06 AM, gewaltatron said:

thx! I will check out your project. The name sounds German, but I see you are in mexico.

Oh yeah, it's because the name of my local business is Märchen, which is the name for the narrative tradition of the "wonder-tale". 

And nope! They are 30 and 50 mm. and the double ones for terrain effects are 50 x 100

1 hour ago, Heriberto Vall said:

Oh yeah, it's because the name of my local business is Märchen, which is the name for the narrative tradition of the "wonder-tale". 

And nope! They are 30 and 50 mm. and the double ones for terrain effects are 50 x 100

strange, when I measure them in inkscape it says something like 2.44 cm.. I thought maybe they are supposed to be put onto wyrd bases...

3 hours ago, Heriberto Vall said:

Could be the scale during import, I've included several kinds of files, maybe another format? Just checked it in illustrator, it's correct there. 

strange... If imported the PDF and AI they are 30mm  but with svg directly opened the tokens are smaller (also if I print them)... :) mysterious