Sigmar's Offerings

sigmar3

Right, onto the next belle. This one is looking pretty rough at the moment, as always. Green dress, ginger hair and dead looking skin. Was going to do the stockings blue, and the flowery thing on the back...but not too sure I like it actually.

20150403_175708_zpsqpenu2rc.jpg

20150403_175650_zpsiz10x6v1.jpg

Ok I changed the blue, it wasn't striking the right contrast for me. I'm liking this a lot more now...the urges to hide her away have faded lol. Tights aren't finished but shaded. Well, lots unfinished really.

Also I hope someone can get the little in joke I've included.

20150412_201000-1_zpsayyfaekb.jpg20150412_201059-1_zpswv3jrucb.jpg

Sybarite, I used a couple of old GW paints, from before the recent change over. I don't know what they are called now but I started with Liche purple (dark) and added Warlock purple (a pinkish one). I also used some new Kantor blue to shade, and just added white to the purples for the highlights. Then finally a glaze of Liche purple again

All finished. Came out better than I thought a little while ago, and I'm mostly happy with the outcome. Added a little wash of red around the eyes as I like the idea of a little magic glowing out, showing the re-animation Seamus is doing. I'll get a more 'official's photo done later, maybe after I finish the last belle. Thinking blue dress, blonde hair...

20150419_171730_zpsfyo7ckzm.jpg

Haha, yeah so any of my old GW paints have dried out. I'm slowly but surely replacing them, plus I have a load of those vellejo ones ready to use too. It's a pain learning all the new names for the GW paints I'm so used to the old, it comes naturally. Blood Red, Goblin Green...ahh miss you guys!

Last belle on the way. Very early days. I've actually made the skin a bit more life like, to suggest she hasn't been dead quite as long as the others...but I think I went to far so I'm going to defiantly make her paler as I highlight.

Also I have once again learnt I'm rubbish at painting blue.

20150426_203036_zps7hpqunr8.jpg20150426_203021_zpsnfa7szqi.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Nearing the end, not my favourite belle. We don't seem to be getting along. Still, I'm hoping when she's finished, and I've sorted out a few things, she'll not be too bad. In all honesty I think I left my least fave until last and I've been a bit sloppy and half hearted about it. My own fault

20150505_220130_zps5kpkeuyj.jpg20150505_220212_zpswuoqwpez.jpg