Sigmar's Offerings

sigmar3

Thanks ZFiend, I finished him a lot quicker than normal. Mainly because I already had the main colour scheme in mind from the Copy Cat Killer. That's the whole gang completed. I'll get a finished pic of Seamus up, then up group shot.

Right, my photography leaves a lot to be desired, and so do my skills at reducing the picture sizes but retaining quality but here's the last pic of Seamus, and a group shot. If I ever get better pics maybe I'll update all this at some point but for now it'll have to do. But you can always go back and have a little look through the thread if you want more close ups.

I really enjoyed painting the Red Chapel Gang, they were on the whole excellent models, very characterful and pushed me on many levels. From actually assembling them to trying to use much brighter colours than I am used to. I think I've improved my blending a little during painting this crew, understanding it a bit better. So in all I'm really pleased with how they've came out, even if not everything went to plan. Live and learn hey.

If anyone has any comments/criticisms or questions I'd be happy to reply. Next up Hired Swords

Seamus9_zpskogra5zp.jpg
RCC_zpsfbko6uyx.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Right starting the Hired Swords, thought I'd start with what I consider the trickiest and, for me, the least interesting. Mostly also I didn't do a great job cleaning and prepping, my haste to paint to great. So....not sure with the dark blue tights... Still early wip.

20150621_173130_zpswitdadof.jpg20150621_173224_zpsu8khjoko.jpg

• Like 1

Love your work! Your choice in colors on the Seamus makes the models all really pop, and your blending and models look incredibly clean and sharp.  And it looks like the Hired swords are headed right in the same direction.  Look forward to seeing more!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...