who has the best synergy with sammy?

Baalbamoth

All seem awesome, extra summoning for somer, with Ophelia handing around extra AP sound's like overkill (especially w Gracey) Wong... amazing... assistant clumps em together, Wong nukes em, Sammy makes em pass a wp13 or fail to activate (setting up even more boomage) or how many people could wong and Sammy burry/bacon curse in a round?

Could you make the pigapult "even more glowy" then have Lenny smackin it twice a round to create more piglets?

Are you saying you use Sammy's glow on Wong? Hadent thought of that.....

The Glowy condition can not be put on the Pigapult as it is a Peon model and the ability on Wong says Non-Peon.  After the Glowy Pigapult in the Beta ran rough with it was decided that might not be a good idea.

You can put the upgrade "Ooo Glowy" on Sammy, which merely enchances the Glowy condition you put on one of your models.  That way Wong can take his Gremlin luck upgrade and still have someone running around with Super Glowy powers.

As for Ulix's upgrades I imagine either Husbandry or Hunting Bow are an option depending on what you want Ulix doing.

What upgrade copied from ulix?

Could you make the pigapult "even more glowy" then have Lenny smackin it twice a round to create more piglets?

Are you saying you use Sammy's glow on Wong? Hadent thought of that.....

Nono, I would most likely make either Gracie or Mancha Roja Glowy, but I simply take the upgrade it self with Sammy, so you can have both limited upgrades :)

i've taken Sammy with Zoriada (she's still my girl even if she is sub par with the gremlins). gave Sammy animal shape and just flew around turning scheme markers into stuffed pigs. lol.

That's how I've used her aswell, I can't say I agree with Zoraida being sub par with Gremlins though when you can obey a one ap charge from your pigs.

That's how I've used her aswell, I can't say I agree with Zoraida being sub par with Gremlins though when you can obey a one ap charge from your pigs.

well, I'm sure its just my abilities running her. I havent won a game running her as gremlins or neverborn, BUT i always end up doing something at least memorable in those games. I still have fond memories of my Zoriada/Collodi powerhouse from last edition. (I'm sure my group still wakes in a cold sweat on account of it. lol). It seems i generally take higher SS models when i run Ol' Flappybags. maybe tone it down and concentrate on the out activating advantage akin to gremlins. . . next time i put her on the table i'm gonna try to keep that in mind . . . 

Hunting Bow is a great upgrade on Sammy.  With her innate abilities and a credible long-ranged attack to support the rest of the crew, it's almost impossible for her to be out of position to do something useful.

I like giving her Wong's Three Demon Bag for the same reason.