Photos please

Pagan Wolfe

Hello ladies and gents. I hear tell that some of you out there in real world land have received packages of goodies. I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to take a butt load of photos to show us 'what's in the box'. Cards, front and back etc. for detail would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to getting my monster box of joy some time in the future, but seeing as I live on the pimple growing on the arse of our earth it may take some time. Cheers.

Out of curiosity, what all comes in the fatemaster's kit?  If i remember right, it was a fatemaster screen and a pad of character sheets.  Is there anything on the inside of the fatemaster screen like the D&D DM Screen (maybe like the damage tables, the card flip values for different rank monsters)?

Ahhhh yes, so it is. Thanks. I kept seeing that as Miss Terious (which I missed out on as, being new to kickstarter, thought you needed the funds up front and didn't realise they billed you at the end... Have one already though, so no tears).

Thanks very much again for your sharing.

By the way, how did you end up with the arcane deck? Is that part of the normal through the breach pack or an added 'thanks'?

Heya!

I was a Living Room backer and thought I'd help fill in some pics. I received two TtB decks, not the arcane one, just to add my statistic.

Apologies for the quality but here is the Fatemaster screen and one of the character sheets (on fancy gloss paper!):

ifGowyB.jpg

FFXUdiU.jpg

The left screen lists the following:

• Fated Attack
    • Margins of Success
    • Damage Flip Modifier
  • Fated Defense
    • Margins of Failure
    • Damage Flip Modifier
  • Damage Dealt
    • Card Value
    • Damage Dealt
  • Healing Done
    • Card Value
    • Damage Healed
  • Using a Standard Deck of Cards
    • [Conversion from standard suits to Malifaux suits]
  • Rank Variables
    • Rank Value
    • Card Points
    • Title
  • Target Numbers
    • Target Number Range
    • Description

The center screen has a list of Weak and Moderate Critical Effects, the right screen has a list of Severe Critical Effects.

Hope that helps!

• Like 1