Miss Ery

This makes me excited to run my all teddy Dreamer crew. I've got PW Teddies for the daydreams, Nightmare teddy, and I'll be getting a few of these at Gencon.

And how can Dreamer summon teddies? I see people saying Dreams of Pain but that doesn't work. The only model that can summon Teddy is Widow Weaver, iirc.

Mr Tanim's "Leave it to Luck" and some very high cards. 

This makes me excited to run my all teddy Dreamer crew. I've got PW Teddies for the daydreams, Nightmare teddy, and I'll be getting a few of these at Gencon.

And how can Dreamer summon teddies? I see people saying Dreams of Pain but that doesn't work. The only model that can summon Teddy is Widow Weaver, iirc.

Add in Mr Tennen(sp) and you can summon Teddies.

I'm starting to get Limited Edition woes here... 

Not as in Woes that are Limited Edition but as in "Oh look: A release that sort of makes me less happy about my currently owned Limited Edition Neverborn models". 

Honestly I don't think we needed another Teddy: We have a pewter, a Nightmare Sculpt, a Puppet Wars Sculpt (Or is it 5 puppet wars sculpts?), and a very recently release plastic one. 

This would have been a great opportunity to give some love to some of the other amazing Neverborn models that perhaps could use an increase in popularity or an alternate other gender sculpt. 

• Like 8

Mr. Tannen has an action called Leave it to luck which gives you +2 value on Masks. If you use that it unlocks the possibility to summon in a Teddy with the Red Joker and 13 of Masks.

The Red Joker isn't "...any  :mask cards...", is it? You just get to chose what suit it adds to the duel.

Sculpt is really cool and I'll obviously end up getting one cause Wyrd always gets my money.  :)  That being said, completely unnecessary model for the miss.  4th iteration of 1 model and still no models of certain others.  I thought GenCon was supposed to be the exciting driver of interest in the product but this year is feeling extraordinarily "meh".  At least this year is gonna be easier on my wallet than I was expecting.

• Like 2

The Red Joker isn't "...any  :mask cards...", is it? You just get to chose what suit it adds to the duel.

I'd say it's counted as being all symbols card. But, I'm just simple that way.

I'm not sure why people are anti- new sculpt teddy. New players can hardly get their hands on an alt Teddy if they want to.

I know I'd like to own Nightmare Teddy myself, but it's kind of impossible if you don't want to get it for a nasty e-bay price.

I think this has been asked and answered in the rules discussion forum before. In any case if the red joker doesnt work for teddy then everyone i know has played it wrong. Not that that is impossible, but i think it is unlikely.