Miss Ery

For a game point, i thought that with tannen and a soulstone, you could summon a teddy with a 13 of any kind (the soulstone add the mask).

Can someone say me how i can get a miss ery as a french man, online order?

Thanks

Tannens' ability only adds +2 to Masks, as in cards that are masks, not any duel which has a mask in the total.  The only reason it works with the red joker is because you declare the red joker to be a mask and it counts as a mask for that action, gaining it the +2 from Mr. Tannen. 

As for how you can get Miss Ery in France, online order would be correct.

Can someone say me how i can get a miss ery as a french man, online order?

Thanks

Pretty much this, between the 14 and 18th of August you can order stuff at the Wyrd store and if you buy 100$ or more, you get a Miss Ery. Quick heads up though, books increase shipping costs by a nice pinch, so consider that in your budget when buying.

Whilst I was Surprised at it being a Teddy, this currently looks to be my favorite Teddy Sculpt.

Personally I think its much more useful than Miss Step was last year, as its Not rare 1, so multiple sculpts might be useful, and its not a model that is in a crew box, almost forcing you to get a duplicate.

Other peoples use may vary.

• Like 1

...it is a little disappointing to have what was supposed to be a "Limited Edition Sculpt" re-released in plastic form...

Honestly I figured that was sort of the point of the Nightmare Sculpts. To say "Hey: This is a limited release sculpt, you won't see it again, grab it while you can!". 

Well, to be honest the new LCB is definitely not the same as NE Chompy. New LCB is from a different material, looking at the artwork it will be much smaller than the NE and the sculpt is totally different. Yes, the pose is kind of similar, but that's it. I don't think this will devaluate the NE models much, if at all... If I sell you a golden bust and tell you that it is a one time opportunity and later start to sell silver once to others with a different size and shape, your golden stuff won't became cheaper or more common.

Back to topic: this Teddy is the first Miss model that I want. Really well executed stuff!

OK people, I want to propose the TEDDY SUPER HAPPY FUNTIME CHALLENGE!. Basically have all 5 versions of teddy (the nightmare one had 2 configs) look like happy carebears with their stare thing in their bellies! YOUR JOB IS TO MAKE EVERYBODY HAPPY, OR SO HELP THEM GOD THEY WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!

Example source

osos-amorosos2.jpg

• Like 2

OK people, I want to propose the TEDDY SUPER HAPPY FUNTIME CHALLENGE!. Basically have all 5 versions of teddy (the nightmare one had 2 configs) look like happy carebears with their stare thing in their bellies! YOUR JOB IS TO MAKE EVERYBODY HAPPY, OR SO HELP THEM GOD THEY WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!

Example source

osos-amorosos2.jpg

The only reason I'm holding onto one of my metal teddies is because I painted him up as Grumpy bear.

Edit-As for the whole Dreamer thing, totally forgot that he had different art when it first got previewed. I'm indifferent to those changes since anything was a step up from the original dreamer. New sculpt is indeed the same as the Nightmare version (minus dreamer on his shoulder), but at about half the size by the look of it. The Nightmare LCB, and likely the Nightmare whiskey golem will be the equivalent of Warmahorde extreme kits. Same/similar to their general release, but at a far grander scale.

OK people, I want to propose the TEDDY SUPER HAPPY FUNTIME CHALLENGE!. Basically have all 5 versions of teddy (the nightmare one had 2 configs) look like happy carebears with their stare thing in their bellies!

Thank you so much Razhem.

You just made me go from having no interest in acquiring a Teddy, to now wanting to hunt down the original metal, the nightmare metal, the plastic, and now Miss Ery and do a Care Bear variant.

Except...

Do them up where their bellies are the four suits of the Fate Deck and base their colors off the respective factions.

• Like 5

You just made me have no interest in acquiring a Teddy, to now wanting to hunt down the original metal, the nightmare metal, the plastic, and now Miss Ery and do a Care Bear variant.

Except...

Do them up where their bellies are the four suits of the Fate Deck and base their colors off the respective factions.

That is the coolest thing I have read this morning.

Example source

osos-amorosos2.jpg

Depending on how much you spend, you might be able to do it with just Miss Ery. My wife and I are expecting to get at least 2 (probably 3) so we may do this.

You just made me go from having no interest in acquiring a Teddy, to now wanting to hunt down the original metal, the nightmare metal, the plastic, and now Miss Ery and do a Care Bear variant.

Except...

That's a wonderful idea <3