Hi, from the Chicago area

pantomime_cat

Haven't played yet, but when I get my first crew together, I'll probably crash Games Plus on a Tuesday.  Just looked up Dice Dojo.  That's right off the red line near Edgewater.  That could be convenient.  Have you been to both? Which is best for newbies?

It is what you want. Games Plus is more of a older more chill crowd and Dice Dojo is more young crowd hype. But that is just in general. I know the main guy at Games plus better his name is Bret is a cool chill guy. At Dice I don't know the seen that well. The only really thing I think you are going to have an issue with is Gencon is this weekend so I don't think a lot of people might be out this next week.

Haven't played yet, but when I get my first crew together, I'll probably crash Games Plus on a Tuesday.  Just looked up Dice Dojo.  That's right off the red line near Edgewater.  That could be convenient.  Have you been to both? Which is best for newbies?

I was hoping to get to Gencon tomorrow, but it did not work out.  My first and only Gencon was in Parkside, near Racine, so, I would be an older player.  Yeah, I'll probably hit Games Plus in a couple of weeks.  But I commute from the Northwest to NEIU, and know another student who lived in both Uptown, and Lakewiew .  So I know that scene. 

Thx for the info

I was hoping to get to Gencon tomorrow, but it did not work out.  My first and only Gencon was in Parkside, near Racine, so, I would be an older player.  Yeah, I'll probably hit Games Plus in a couple of weeks.  But I commute from the Northwest to NEIU, and know another student who lived in both Uptown, and Lakewiew .  So I know that scene. 

Thx for the info

NP But this is just very ruff feels don't stop let what I said about Dice Dojo stop you from going there. There are some cool old school guys there too. Also they don't move a lot of the older Malifaux so I got a great deal of the metal Von Shill box and Lazarus for like 40 bucks. One thing there parking is the worst in the city so take the L.