shenlong art anyone?

The Godlyness

I like the art.  I have played Shenlong a few times and Yu even more with other crews.  His size is a pleasant surprise to me.  

As for the tattoos, I have never tried to paint them, but I will have to now.

I love the whole thing. As for Sensei Yu, look at the front of his card: Brutal, and Laugh Off. That model embodies those abilities pretty well, and the idea off this huge dude barreling around the board hyper-fast, with punches like hurricanes? Love it.

And to answer the totem question, the Peasant has the "Laborers" rule which allows a crew to hire up to 2 of them.

I like the crew overall, no doubt.

The HR Monks look so over the top, but I feel it is fitting and it is on the same page as the fluff you got about them from the Low River Monks.

The Peasants look great, I hope that they come with some hats in the box. If not, maybe they can nick one or two from the Rail Crew box set.

Since Yu is the "Promising Disciple" I have always felt like they would go with a younger person. Still I had imagined a leaner type, while more sinister looking to get the "brutal" feel.

Shenlong himself looks as expected. Its alright! Better work on my freehand though :P :P

When I first saw Shenlong's Black & White art, I wasn't a fan... but this I like!

Shelong looks awesome, like a moustache twirling, airbender villan. 

The HR Monks look sweet, shame about their rules.  Especially love the halberd one (although the breakdancer wins the coolness award!)

Not sure how I feel about Yu, really not what I was expecting... lucky I don't use him much these days...

The peasant on the left also looks like his seriously about to rock out on that broom too!