Diminished Resistance and Immunity to Conditions

asrian

Question

I was curious how the Carrion Effigy's Tactical Action Diminished Resistance would work, if at all, vs something like Lenny or Ashes and Dust natural Ability which gives them immune to conditions. 

Diminished Resistance: Until the start of this model's next Activation, enemy models within  :aura 5 lose all immunities to Horror Duels, SlowParlyzed, and Poison, except for immunity to Horror Duels which was gained by passing a Horror Duel. 

I'm assuming that both Lenny and Ashed and Dust, if within the aura range, would be susceptible to conditions, but said conditions would fall off of them the moment they stepped outside of the aura bubble. I could be wrong though and could see how, as it's a tactical action, it would fail to overwrite the ingrained Ability of both those models.

2 answers to this question

It will remove the immunity to those conditions as long as they stay in the aura. As they leave the aura, they will regain the immunity, and so any of those conditions will fall off. Likewise if hte carrion effigy activates, and puts up the aura again, they will have lost the conditions during those moment the aura was down.