[New England]TempleCon, its coming and you want to be there...

Drool_bucket

Why are all the events so late....having them run that late is a it turn off for me actually. On the fence about what I want to do given the schedule. Most events seem to be Friday and Saturday, but they are all so late it will require 2 nights in a hotel rather than one or none. Knowing cons maybe that is the only time tables were available...but it makes it much less attractive. Especially when nothing is happening earlier in the day for malifaux.

I've been for other games in the past and may still go, hat said being a morning person (I work early) 4am drunken board games don't happen and playing that late is a bit of a turn off for me, as the vendor hall is not something I'm interested in really, I may play some other games and what not....more just voicing a concern that no malifaux events run earlier, and some overlap during the late slot. Which also means missing out on goo go dinner with friends and such which is a draw for me at these events He biggest thing for me right now is does the schedule make me want to pay for multiple days and hotel room nights...I was a definite yes prior to seek the schdule, now I am a maybe and it will Come down to finances and can I afford this and other events. I'm sure if I go it will be fun...I love playing the game and templecon has been enjoyable in the past,,,,but with other conventions demanding money....I'm just a maybe on it mostly due to the event schedule (not everyone is a night person).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to come and thank all the people who helped make this the biggest and best Templecon that I can personally remember. It was a team effort by everyone involved. I loved how everyone who ran events brought in their own special flare and just made it one to remember.

Next I need to thank all those companies who helped support Templecon with prize support!!! Seriously amazing stuff from you all!

Wyrd Games

Plastcraft

KR Multicase

I had to duck out early Sunday to beat the storm, but know that when I left there were still demos going on. Manny is a demo-ing machine. Well done. Kevin and Ian also ran great events and I heard from multiple people that they were just having a blast. 

Competition was fierce all around and some of the alternate formats used really allowed for people to flex their Malifaux muscles. 

Here are a few photos I grabbed, but I'm sure there are many more. Feel free to share people.