My Guild/Ten Thunders/Outcasts

knghtpiper

Hola!  

Due to a back log of infinity related figures I commissioned a local guy in area to paint my Malifaux minis.  I dropped of my Guild figures with him and I got them back yesterday.  I am very happy with how they turned out.  In general I stuck with paint schemes close to the wyrd artwork as I do like what they did.  Lady Justice as you will see I had her painted a little differently.  I dropped my Ten Thunders and outcasts crew with him when I picked up the guild people so hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can up date this thread with their pictures.

Lady Justice, the blind redhead missile of DOOM!!! (Until I flip that black joker on my last attack action.)

017_zps439337aa.jpg

014_zpse6050b00.jpg

016_zps6fc5bb82.jpg

The Judge, if you tell him that wearing white after labor day is illegal, bad things happen to you.

018_zps195aa2d4.jpg

022_zps5370bb3b.jpg

Sidir, the toughest Sikh this side of the breach

023_zps9080b45f.jpg

Santana 

025_zps6316383d.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks, all of the bases are Micro Art Studio Mosaic bases.  The guild models have red on the base and my Outcasts will have a bright yellow and Ten Thunders will have Orange.

Now for some more pictures.

First some Men who are on Fire!  Aka the Death Marshals.

033_zps9881af1d.jpg

034_zpsd2c76829.jpg

036_zpsf93d231c.jpg

039_zpsd21b0d90.jpg

Finally for now at least, the Totems, Scales and Luna.  My McCabe model had a tragic encounter with my cat and a Spanish book so I am waiting for his edition two box to come out so I can get a new McCabe and the shiny new cards.  Ideally my Lone Marshal and clockwork traps will come soon from the painter.

060_zps1833544a.jpg

062_zps328041e7.jpg

063_zpse07876c8.jpg

064_zps21d1d29e.jpg

065_zps6ffdbd6c.jpg

• 1 month later...