Justiiiiin, what are the new Tara themed upgrades?!

DeleteAccount

Well, if any of you have listened to the good old chaps over at Malifools

http://malifools.podbean.com/e/its-not-all-bad/

They have an interview with Justin, and during it he mentions that there are a couple of new upgrades for Tara related toys coming with the arsenal packs and well, as this is the internet, I decided to whine to the air and see if Justin can be goaded to talk or at the very least see if Justin lets anybody in the "know" spill the beans :P

Folks think these upgrades would be in the Outcasts Arsenal deck?

Like everyone else around here -- just trying to reason out the GenCon purchases, and Outcasts deck wasn't in the cards (heh...) until now!

I thought we already knew we were getting all of the wave 2 arsenal decks a while ago.

I think he's asking which deck they'll be in.

It was my mistake I was confused by his not in the cards pun into thinking we hadn't had the arsenal decks confirmed as gencon releases yet. 

Thanks guys for setting me straight. 

Folks think these upgrades would be in the Outcasts Arsenal deck?

Like everyone else around here -- just trying to reason out the GenCon purchases, and Outcasts deck wasn't in the cards (heh...) until now!

To answer your question Rythos, Justin stated in the same podcast that all eratta'd cards would be in the wave 2 arsenal decks.  I don't remember if he specifically mentioned the brand new upgrades, but I assume the upgrades for Samurai, Tara, and whoever else got new stuff added will be included in them as well. 

omg thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

THANK YOU!

I doubt the big man will tell us what they'll do, but could you at least give us the number of new upgrades? Are they all Tara, or does Karina and the NB get some love?

• Like 1

You know what my favourite part of secrets is? Telilng them to people. It's like a big weight off of my chest, like something I've been struggling to keep contained is suddenly released and it's all very cathartic and everyone feels a lot better about everything.

Don't you agree? :D

• Like 3

You know what my favourite part of secrets is? Telilng them to people. It's like a big weight off of my chest, like something I've been struggling to keep contained is suddenly released and it's all very cathartic and everyone feels a lot better about everything.

Don't you agree? :D

What?