Getting back in - how do I get 2.0 cards for my old models

I am jumping back into Malifaux and was wondering how I get the new cards for my dudes.  I have Nicodem and several ressers.  I also have some guild and misc other characters.

Do I have to buy them?  Can I get them all at once?

How is everyone liking 2.0 so far?  

Arsenal boxes come with all of the stat cards for a faction and they are only 8 dollars: http://wyrd-games.net/shop/Arsenal-Box-Resurrectionists-Wave-1.html

It's worth noting that second edition has been split into two waves, so the arsenal box linked about contains cards for about half the Resser models in the game. The arsenal box with the other half will be released this Gen Con, although they are available for free download here: http://wyrd-games.net/community/files/file/54-malifaux-wave-2-cards-high-rez/

• Like 1

2.0 is a bit less heavy on mechanics and legal-proof-reading (although you'll find that there's still alot of that on the forums, but that's what its for too  :P). Overall it felt more balanced, and there's still a great amount of those difficult tactical choices to make during the game. So far there's less useless models too, and perhaps that's even more apparent on the competitive levels, but i leave it to the experts on that part.

Welcome back and take care of your soul

Just listing Wave 1 (cards available now) and Wave 2 (PDF format until cards are released) for Ressers and Guild as I'm not sure what else you have.

Wave 1 (all listed masters are in the big rule book and have Arsenal Packs under their respective factions for sale via Justin's link):

Guild: 

- Sonnia Criid

- Perdita Ortega

- Lady Justince

Resser:

- Douglas McMourning (Dual Faction Guild/Resser)

- Nicodem

- Seamus

- Tara (Dual Faction Outcast/Resser)

Wave 2 (All leaders are found in the Wave 2 PDF files that are free to download until later this year when the cards go on sale, at which time pdf will be removed):

Guild: 

- C. Hoffman

- Lucius (Dual Faction Guild/Neverborn)

- Lucas McCabe (Dual Faction Guild/Ten Thunders)

Resser:

- Molly Squigpidge

- Kirai Ankoku

- Yan Lo (Dual Faction Ressers/Ten Thunders)

Hope this helps. 

As for the game itself. I never played 1 or 1.5, only learning M2E. As a new player I'm enjoying it. It's very balanced between masters (especially once you hit around 40 to 50SS games as certain crews have a bit of an advantage at lower cost games), and I've yet to find any qualms with it other than wanting to pull overtime to buy my figures.  :P