Crew Creator Issues, Redux

I couldn't find the old Crew Creator thread, but I found an Issue with the M2E Crew Creator program.

Basicly, I was capable of adding out of faction swampfiends to a neverborn list containing the Spawn Mother with the Protect the young upgrade, despite her not leading my crew.

Screenshot added for completeness.

Hey guys, this got pointed out to me so I figure I should touch base here and fix the issues. I know I've been gone for...how long now? I'm back working on this now, and my wife has specific insturctions to not let me work on anything at all except fixes for this and the iOS and Windows phone 8 versions of the mobile app until they are both done

As for the issues you guys have pointed out:

1) Correct, Spawn Mother's upgrade only allows the swamp fiends when she is leading. I'll fix that.

2) Ryle can't take lead lined coat if I'm not mistaken. Please Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lead Lined coat is restricted to Living and Ryle is a Construct.

3) Yes, Brewmaster is taking the wrong fingers when he is Ten Thunders, I can fix that, just need to figure out the correct upgrades he can take.

Hey guys, this got pointed out to me so I figure I should touch base here and fix the issues. I know I've been gone for...how long now? I'm back working on this now, and my wife has specific insturctions to not let me work on anything at all except fixes for this and the iOS and Windows phone 8 versions of the mobile app until they are both done

As for the issues you guys have pointed out:

1) Correct, Spawn Mother's upgrade only allows the swamp fiends when she is leading. I'll fix that.

2) Ryle can't take lead lined coat if I'm not mistaken. Please Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lead Lined coat is restricted to Living and Ryle is a Construct.

3) Yes, Brewmaster is taking the wrong fingers when he is Ten Thunders, I can fix that, just need to figure out the correct upgrades he can take.

Great :) Thanks for the fixes, as I really like using the crew creator and playing around with it. It's a great program. 

Okay, so Trixie and Toshiro were allready fixed when I went to go update them just now (so no worries there). So those 2 are fixed in the most recent version of the data I sent to ratty yesterday. The Johan thing however, was a complete oversight on my part, and I'll get that in for the next update.

You rock! Great to hear you are working on it, as the Crew Creator is a great resource. Well done