Sexy art and renders!

Didn't "Adult Candy" end up going the way of the Dodo? I suppose though they could bring her back when they reopen the Avatars.

Alt sculpts don't need their own rules. See Johana. Adult Kade would be awesome. I still think he's a lawyer, but I'll be thrilled to get reimaginings of my favorite woes.

Looking back, yes, there certainly are a few similarities between Baby Kade and Mr Kade. It's a long shot, but my only other possible guess (Tannen resculpt) is not much more likely. If this is part of a Nightmare Pandy crew though, I would be a very happy camper! :)

My "adult" Candy has become a proxy for Vasilisa. To be honest I'm not a fan of the model but if there's a resculpt (with rules?) on the horizon then that'd be rather nice. :)

Looking back, yes, there certainly are a few similarities between Baby Kade and Mr Kade. It's a long shot, but my only other possible guess (Tannen resculpt) is not much more likely. If this is part of a Nightmare Pandy crew though, I would be a very happy camper! :)

My "adult" Candy has become a proxy for Vasilisa. To be honest I'm not a fan of the model but if there's a resculpt (with rules?) on the horizon then that'd be rather nice. :)

As much as I really don't need a whole second Pandora crew, I'd gobble that nightmare crew up in a heartbeat with models like that.

Not like there's really much chance of me NOT getting some of the special stuff in a few weeks, of course...

My plan for the post was to update it with any new pictures and then re-post it each day so it was at the top of my post list and then it occurred to me that the same post with only one or two new pictures in it constantly appearing might get a bit irritating. I'm still updating it with the new pictures, I'm just not re-posting it daily....

I doubt anything new will appear till this evening now but in case you missed anything here's a link to the updated post as of the 'Not Rafkin' and 'Rooster Rider' reveals.

http://gmortschaotica.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/new-malifaux-artwork-previews.html

Mechanical Rider is unfairly well drawn. I want to know when the developers plan to errata the art to bring it more in line with the rest of the art. I think new players would like Malifafaux more if there was more diversity in the art, but now that the Mechanical Rider is out, players in my local meta only look at her picture.

• Like 2

Mechanical Rider is unfairly well drawn. I want to know when the developers plan to errata the art to bring it more in line with the rest of the art. I think new players would like Malifafaux more if there was more diversity in the art, but now that the Mechanical Rider is out, players in my local meta only look at her picture.

This calls for a cuddle. :)

I rather like the look of that Hooded Rider. The rampant stance of the horse and rider is my favorite part and this is one that I am glad to see in plastic (metal just isn't that viable even with pinning). Also liking the look of the snake heads for the tail, a great addition from the older metal sculpt.

Interesting. I felt the original art was inconsistent & showed its origins as a hodge podge of different styles. I like the new art but I think I probably agree the different factions could be more distinct in style.

I don't like the desolation engine much - I am always disappointed it is not more mechanical like a more mechanical Necropunk & the same with his little friends. The rest seems very good. 

I'm a little off with the modest amount of detail on the Engine. Cojo had the same problem......large areas of just plain skin....Cojo could have certainly used some hair but the Engine should have more wires and stitches and metal staples and all kinds of stuff.....why is it so plain?

• Like 1

I have to say i prefer this look for the "neverborn rider".

In fact, the skinless body, and skulllike face of the old one always made be thing it was made for the Resurectionists.

Here, we have something much more mysterious and archaïc, as are the influences of the neverborn faction, to my opinion.
The snakes are really great, and the hooded rider is mysterious and charismatic, with its rune-blade and his proportion are much more "normal" if i can say.

The ONLY problem i can se, it reminds me of the mounted champion of the Westeners in the game Helldorado.

Interesting. I felt the original art was inconsistent & showed its origins as a hodge podge of different styles. I like the new art but I think I probably agree the different factions could be more distinct in style.

I don't like the desolation engine much - I am always disappointed it is not more mechanical like a more mechanical Necropunk & the same with his little friends. The rest seems very good.

o______________o