Lincoln vs Omaha Series: Henchman Only! 25 SS Tournament (Gauntlet Games - Lincoln, NE)

Victoria

Announcing the latest in our Lincoln vs Omaha Tournament series!  This time Lincoln is hosting for a Saturday afternoon of merriment and mutual slaughter in four rounds of grueling inter-city angst.  Crews will be limited to 25 SS, and thus must be henchmen led.  This tournament is fixed faction, but not fixed leader.  Snacks will be available to snack on between rounds.

What:  Henchman Only!  25 SS Tournament

When:   July 26, 2014 - 12pm to 5pm

Where:  Gauntlet Games, 3231 S. 13th Street, Lincoln, NE

Cost:  $5.00

Timeline:

11a:  Gauntlet Games Opens!

12p - 1p:  Round #1

1p - 1:15p:  Break

1:15p - 2:15p: Round #2

2:15p - 2:30p: Break

2:30p - 3:30p: Round #3

3:30p - 3:45p Break

3:45 - 4:45p Round #4

5:00 or shortly before:  Awarding of Prizes

Prizes:

1st Place

2nd Place

3rd Place

Last Place

Please RSVP if at all possible, so I know how many tables to set up!  <3

• Like 1

No I think it is less that he is a bad henchman as much as a poor pool to pull from.  If there are only a couple fish in the lake not catching them does not make you a poor fisherman, just makes it a poor lake.

Interesting format, 25ss henchman.  Is it going to be a series of story encounters or just fixed Strategies for each round?

No rules on summoning except that you must possess the model/additional copies of the model that you are trying to summon.  Painted and based only... though if you paint the base a solid color that is enough.   :)  And I don't allow proxies unless the model is unreleased!

Hardcore is a format being used at the Nova Open in August. While the scheme and strategy are correct,the point level is incorrect; hardcore is played at 20ss, henchman led only crew. Games are set to 20 mins each (that's how it is at the Nova Open); I had mine at 30 mins a game. It's quick and bloody and a whole lot of fun!