Wild West board finished!

Where did you find the posters? If online can you post a link?

I am betting they are just shrunk down versions of full size images. I did this to create the Wanted poster on the back of my Some'r Teeth Jones model.

edit: He beat me to the submit button.

I must admit that there is an awful lot of resource available if you are thinking about doing a wild West gaming board. My next board is going to be based on the 'buyou' which is going to take a little bit more thinking about. If any of you guys have any ideas or inspiration I would be very grateful.

Happy 4th July to all our American friends.

Needles.

I must admit that there is an awful lot of resource available if you are thinking about doing a wild West gaming board. My next board is going to be based on the 'buyou' which is going to take a little bit more thinking about. If any of you guys have any ideas or inspiration I would be very grateful.

Happy 4th July to all our American friends.

Needles.

Aquarium terrain works nice for huge trees. I also make creepy looking trees with pumpkin stems and Railroad trees; these work great in a bayou style board.

Gristle

• Like 2

Hi guys, well the board has been delivered to its new home at Sanctuary Gaming near Mansfield, UK.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1418120525109605/

It recieved a very enthusiastic welcome and my hope I'd that it will inspire others to take up the game of Malifaux and possibly to build some of their own scenery.

Needles

• Like 1

The board looks great.  What scale are the train tracks?

I love this board.  Is that N or HO scale?  I have a lot of N scale buildings but they seem just a tad bit too small for scale.

You have sparked my creativity to get to work on my own board. Thanks!

Hi guys I scratch built the track. It's not far off O gauge scale. I used four of the red measuring sticks that are provided by games workshop in their fantasy box sets for the rails and coffee steaks cut to size for the sleepers/ties.

Needles

Concerning Bayou ideas and something to give you a bit of guidance, the best way is to google Bayou, I did that to find some ideas for my gremlin bases and I found every thing one need to know, from what animals live in there, what type of trees is there, how the water looks and so on, lots of materials and lots of pictures.

• 4 months later...