Wyrd at Gen Con 2014

CaseyJ

Last time I suggested that, someone got all mad that Tara "was always intended to be Wave 1."

Someone can get mad all they like - the story was that Wyrd thought she'd be a lovely Nightmare edition and put her in book 1 because of it.  If Leveticus had issues that further prevented him from being put out first, then that simply reinforces the decision.

Had I known that I would have gone in person and brought beer for Eric XD

Also, I actually like how Miss Ery's claws are a bit less intense than the initial renders implied.  I also like how the sprue is labeled "Bad Teddy" - makes me wonder if it was always intended to be a "Miss" or if it was thrown up at one later on in its lifecycle.

Reminds me a little of the "December's Fist" bit on the Ice Golem sprue.

Not a fan of Hannah at all.  Will need to get one for my Freikorps but I guess I'll be looking at the expense of a TTB one.

I'd hold out while you can - you never know what Black Friday may bring - or any other special sales.  Remember that TtB Hannah is special edition, not Kickstarter exclusive.  She's bound to show up again eventually.

Different strokes I guess, but the 'standard' Hana looks amazing to me. It's got this Mazinger/Giant Robo thing going on that I love. Its got a bit more dynamism than the ttb sculpt, which I appreciate. I don't anticipate that I'm going to be playing Hana anytime soon, I don't have a crew she realy fits into, but that's a mini I'll be getting just for the dumb joy of putting it together and painting it.

• Like 1