Wyrd at Gen Con 2014

CaseyJ

I believe it's based on weight. I remember someone doing several test orders and working out all the breaks on a spread sheet last year.

Last year 2 orders of just over $100  (2 x Crew boxes) cost me $10 each to ship to the uk.

Of course, that was last year and prices could have changed.

My Black Friday order of Transparent Rasputina, Lucius Puppet, Rules manual and Avatar Collette was $10 shipping to Australia; My Gencon order of Tara and Hired Swords was also $10 shipping to Australia.

I think that adding another crew box to my black friday order pushed shipping up to about $25, which is why I only picked up Rasputina of the limited crews (I was also considering Pandora)

I believe it's based on weight. I remember someone doing several test orders and working out all the breaks on a spread sheet last year.

Last year 2 orders of just over $100  (2 x Crew boxes) cost me $10 each to ship to the uk.

Of course, that was last year and prices could have changed.

That was me. Here's what the postage costs were last year, based on different combinations of numbers of large books and boxed crews

http://malifauxnoob.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/082-wyrd-postage-rates_23.html

I haven't had chance to check if the rates have gone up for 2014 though

• Like 2

Going from memory,we normally get the first conformations of being shipped about 1 week after Gencon ends. And it takes between 1 and 2 weeks to get eevrythign shipped.

First arrivals are a few days after the first shipping, btu it is normal for about a week to get to the Uk.

So you are probably looking at the package arriving between 29th Aug to 13th Sep, But other issues may add delay.

• Like 1

She was meant to be wave 2, and was bumped to wave 1 because of Leveticus. Her original crew was meant to be later in wave 2 anyway, but she'll have been brought forward as far as possible. That may not be far in the order, since there are a lot of moving parts in the concept to model chain.

Basically, blame beta Levi...