Wyrd at Gen Con 2014

CaseyJ

Really hoping to see:

Hannah

Leveticus or at least Tara.... Please god.

Datsu ba

Seishin 2 or 4 pack?

Gaki 3 pack

Shenlong box

Why no brewmaster....? Why? Didn't we even see box art?

Any of the wave 1 or 2 tt models that don't have metals basically..... Can't even play my original faction due to this hold up. (I can't proxy a whole crew and feel any kind of comfort lol. This is personal however)

They should have done the limited edition model as an arcanist to spread the love evenly. Feel bad for u guys but even worse for outcasts.. Lol I know the feels as I've swapped main factions twice due to not having the plastics or even a metal for most tt models I wanted, then outcasts only has misaki and sisters done, I don't consider Tara done even though it's in existence. So 3 masters vs everyone else's 4-5 after gencon? (Still gremlins are in this same boat)

Really leve nightmare edition would have made so much sense.... So much.

So is everyone pretty pleased with miss ery and whiskynightmare?

Would really love to be surprised when they release the samurai box  :D

D.

I don't think it is too far fetched to expect them, I seem to remember them being ready to go and just being held back so they could be packaged with their upgrade cards from the start or something like that?

As a TT player I am very disappointed by the lack of Shen Long as after what looked like his box art was spoilt I was convinced her would be there.  I'm hoping the 'and more' does include crew boxes so I can pick him up.

I think if anything it could include Brewie and that would only be if they had him almost ready to go but didn't want to include him in the Wyrd Chronicles in case they couldn't have him ready for gencon in time.  As much as I would love a Shenlong boxed set, I don't think it is very likely at all now that we have been told that is all the crew boxes they are selling.  His art only really came out pretty recently compared to a lot of the art for boxes that aren't out. 

But yeah if either Shenlong or Brewmaster made an appearance I would be much happier. 

A Brewie appearance would probably see me buy the Whisky Golem too.  I've wanted Gremlins for a while but always held off so I would learn my current factions/crews better (I'm pretty new) but ended up getting Somer so I could get a Johana.  My TT stuff is only stuff that crosses over with factions that I have (Ressers and Outcasts) so a TT/Gremlin box would also be good.

It's possible that the boxes previewed in Chronicles were simply the ones they knew would be available 100%.  There may be more crew boxes if the shipment comes in or what-have-you, but Wyrd's likely to be quiet about that so as to avoid customer disappointment.

A surprise Brewmaster Crew would very likely find its way into my shopping cart...as would Ironsides or Kaeris XD

• Like 1

I think it's in this thread somewhere but hasn't somebody from Wyrd confirmed that the 'and other' will not be crew boxes?  It would be nice to see some other crews make it (especially for our Arcanists friends who don't have anything!) though so fingers crossed.

Well said Vile, Shen Long fo wait I mean thanks Wyrd!  With all the delays on stuff recently preparing for con season must be a nightmare and it does seem they are damned if they do, damned if they don't.  Looking forward to abusing my credit card for my first Gencon order!

Pretty sure the Arachnids are just the full sprue of them as opposed to the half sprues...which occasionally were cut wrong (though newer boxes had them taken off and then bagged individually).  This would just make them less packaging intensive (and honestly, who couldn't use more spiders?...probably me...I've got 9 individual, 2 swarms, and another 2 boxes to assemble >_>).

I got a one swarm box recently where all the parts were snipped of and in tiny ziplocks, it had the wrong combination of legs though. Not hard to work around but a little annoying. Plus presnipped stuff is almost always snipped too close. So thumbs up for selling the sprue instead.

• Like 1

sigh... cant go to gencon... guess I will have to wait until somewhen next year until I get my hands on crossroads, the dreamer, plastic silurids and the true pimp of Malifaux Lucius. I will be shriveled by then from all the drooling.

sigh... cant go to gencon... guess I will have to wait until somewhen next year until I get my hands on crossroads, the dreamer, plastic silurids and the true pimp of Malifaux Lucius. I will be shriveled by then from all the drooling.

Or...buy the stuff in the Wyrd WebStore during GenCon like most of us intend to? :P

• Like 1

Wyrd price list and releases up!

So question about gencon ordering... Do orders of some of their previously released stuff also count towards the $100 you need for Miss Ery?  Specifically, if I'm just short of the 100, can I add in say a box of punk zombies or something already released to put me over the limit?

Other than bound by Law and a the wave 2 box for the guild not much me.  No performer model, so at least I do not have spend that money yet, but it would be nice to know when it is going to be released.  But overall it looks like a good release of stuff and hopefully will make a lot of people happy.  I know a marcus player who will be happy with the hoardcat pride being released.