Dead Justice Nightmare Edition

Figured I'd throw her up here, don't think I've posted any of my minis to the forums before. Did this as part of Ben Sime's (Twitter: @Psientologist) #mfxtop monthly painting competition. I'll be using her as my Dead Doxy in my Molly crew.

I didn't have tons of time, but hey I got her mostly done. Here she is in all of her gory-glory.

Collages1.jpg

• Like 1

Ya I was going for a mix of 'empty of life' skin tone, but still has visibility of use due to the fact, you know she has to hold that huge sword up!

As far as the rest of the box. I'll def. do the rest, just wanted to get her painted first. I have the Transmortis box to paint and a TON of Infinity models for an upcoming ITS tourney so the rest of her box will sit on the shelf for a little while until I get back to it.

Thanks for the kind words both of you :)

Nice, saw if on the mfxtop blog, couldn't give you my vote as there were a couple of lovely figs that just pipped you but like what you've done with the classic green and purple, a classic colour combo.

Skintone is a bit too vibrant for my tastes but that's a personal thing. Basing works a treat on the model, great choice.

Thanks for sharing.

Nice, saw if on the mfxtop blog, couldn't give you my vote as there were a couple of lovely figs that just pipped you but like what you've done with the classic green and purple, a classic colour combo.

Skintone is a bit too vibrant for my tastes but that's a personal thing. Basing works a treat on the model, great choice.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the critique. That's been the common comment. Its funny because I think the lighting I used made it look even more drastic. In person it is much toned down. With that said you're right I was going for a very dead (but active body tone) much akin to a classic Frankensteins monster look and vibrant purple.

Guess I need to consider a better lighting setup for taking photos