My Neverborn!

MrCheeze

After getting a taste of Malifaux and its world, storyline and awesome plastic miniatures! i started out a Neverborn collection!

im only going to get plastic models so here is a taste of the first models i painted for my Neverborn

Link to my album: http://wyrd-games.net/community/gallery/album/173-mrcheeze-random-stuff/

Crits and comment are welcome! on my Work in progress miniatures!

• Like 1

Very well done! I love the very crisp painting style! That being said, I think the glowy green lower bodies of the Poltergeist and the Sorrows might do well with either a softer, looser painting hand, or maybe a bit of higher highlights and OSL effect?

Maybe just me but I always thought they were supposed to be a bit wispy, and though I love the crisp style (and wish my painting were that crisp!!), it makes those sections seem oddly out of place by being too solid.

Maybe I'm just a picky little git, too... heh... ;) But I really do LOVE your color choices and especially the bases!! Brilliant!!