Our Campaign

Starweaver

Heya folks,

My groups has been running a through the breach campaign for a few weeks now and i've been keeping notes of what happened so i could write it out into a bit of a story so we could always look back on it. I thought it might be interesting to share it in case anyone else is interested.

The story is getting quite long so i'm not going to post it in here, instead i'll link to the docs on the web where you can read it.

Map of the district

Alchemy Additional potions and weapon coatings we created as one of the players is heavily focused on alchemy.

Locations List of locations the players discovered and the most important npc's they met at those locations.

Map Map of the NCZ district they are in, numbers correspond to the location list. Unfortunatly i can't remember where i  got the original file, but it's modified a bit (north side was a river that i cut out and closed off with a wall).

Session 1-5 - As it says, just about everything that happened in the campaign from session 1 through 5.

Session 6

Session 7

I'll add the character backgrounds and sheets later on as i'll have to translate one of them and get the players to fill in the fillable sheets for me.

I'll update the storyline after every session and post in here to let people know theres a new 'chapter'.

Hope you guys like it, feedback and ideas are always welcome.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...