Cow Wars - Tournament for WAAC in Milton Keynes 23rd August

Clousseau

I'd like to attend this, it'll be my first Malifaux event and everything and very close to my Northampton base! Great for a non-driver and a good cause to boot. I'd happily chip in for petrol money if anyone else is going from Northampton area.

Also if anyone from the Northampton area wants a game at weekends I'm usually about and up for meeting new people.

• Like 1

I'd like to attend this, it'll be my first Malifaux event and everything and very close to my Northampton base! Great for a non-driver and a good cause to boot. I'd happily chip in for petrol money if anyone else is going from Northampton area.

Also if anyone from the Northampton area wants a game at weekends I'm usually about and up for meeting new people.

I'm sure a pickup can be arranged :) get in touch and well sort something

My girlfriend has kindly offered to sort some cakes out for this that we can sell to raise a bit of extra cash, is this ok to do?

Also I've still got space in the car for two more - we're coming from Nottingham and heading south on the M1, so anyone without transport please shout up.

• Like 2