My Malifaux

the fellman

Thanks every one for the nice words :lol: 

SPECTREHORSEMAN: I hawe bin painting sins ruffly 2004 but only mostly armies like Warhammer fantasy to a OK tabletop standard. Its only the last couple of years that i sen these improvements largely because of Malifux weer i cod spend more time on every model

• 2 weeks later...

Great crews all around! Both Seamuses are my favourites.

Like Deadpool I must mention Jacob. I can't decide to get that master because I don't like the male Illuminateds and that unit is the must have unit  to sucessfully run Jacob.
Your  Illuminated guys are the best ones so far from what I've seen. Terror tots also look great with that crew!

I can't decide to get that master because I don't like the male Illuminateds and that unit is the must have unit  to sucessfully run Jacob.

I have to disagree with this statement. You don't categorically need Illuminated with Lynch. They just have some killer synergy with his themed crew. There is no reason why you couldn't just go with a crew of generic 10T models like Samurai, Archers, Brothers etc or even run him with a Nephilim Crew. Illuminated are certainly not an auto-include, they are damn good minions for their cost, they are both tough and hit pretty hard but you don't need them. That's the beauty of Malifaux, rarely are models considered auto include although there are some clear exceptions (Viks for example, you will hardly ever see one without the other unless it's it's a Henchman game). I've run Lynch without any Illuminated once or twice and did well without them. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...