What is the status of Through the breach for the backers??

WalkingInBlack

Wasn't Hannah done a while ago?

Yes. Multi-Pose Miniatures are not Hannah. Hannah is good to go, and the backers who paid enough to get her painted have already seen an image of their miniatures painted.

I'm super stoked to see our special fate decks.

Have you tried the "A Wyrd Place" facebook page? It seems they have a pretty good conduit to the company (at least for those that facebook).

You know, between AWP, this forum, the KS comments, and the forum specifically set up for this campaign, I don't think I've ever seen a campaign spread information out so widely before.

Have you tried the "A Wyrd Place" facebook page? It seems they have a pretty good conduit to the company (at least for those that facebook).

Wasn't Hannah done a while ago?

I'm not sure I would want to go through Facebook for shipping information/request changes like "Put my stuff in one shipment"

Especially since I don't use the same name on Facebook as on the KS or here...

• Like 1

Hannah may have been done a while ago but I have yet to receive mine with my $125 DINING ROOM ROLEPLAYER: Get a copy of the Player's Guide, a copy of the Fate Master's Guide, a Male and a Female Multi-pose Mini, and the special edition sculpt of Hannah, Chief Freikorps Archivist.

The July 7th update talks about the problems with the multi-pose mini's but nothing about Hannah herself. Maybe they are holding it all back to get shipped with the hard cover books. I was hoping to use Hannah at Gen Con. 

Hannah's been done for ages - she was seen at gencon last year, and the painted versions were seen a while ago. I would imagine she'll be in the main packages when the books come out, since she's ready to go by all accounts.

They didn't mention her in the list of problems, but that doesn't mean she's not coming with the first package. As far as I read, the MPMs and the hardback books are the things that have been issues and will be coming later, so presumably everything else will be in that first package. When you get the books, you'll get Hannah, is my fairly confident guess.

Which, true, means not having her for gencon this year. But not that she's being held back for second shipments. After all, first shipment hasn't happened yet.

Well, it's not impossible that some people will have Hannah on hand before Gencon, which is still 4 weeks away.

The update from 9 days ago says:

"In other words, we're starting to put reward packages together now, hopefully we'll be slipping those minis in and getting the near-complete package out the door. I will let you know when they are shipping out, and if the minis are in there or coming a bit later. "

And they've previously said that they expected packaging it all up to take a week.

So, if they put them in the mail soon, a good number of people could receive them before Gencon.  Of course, shipments to other continents might take too long, or people might miss them as they leave a little early to begin the long trek over, but it's entirely possible to have a supply of them out there, which could allow people to borrow models from friends/fellow forumers.

I mean, unless they end up waiting for another two or three weeks...

So, if they put them in the mail soon, a good number of people could receive them before Gencon.  Of course, shipments to other continents might take too long, or people might miss them as they leave a little early to begin the long trek over, but it's entirely possible to have a supply of them out there, which could allow people to borrow models from friends/fellow forumers.

I mean, unless they end up waiting for another two or three weeks...

Yeah, but what are the chances that something would go wrong, and they wouldn't get it out by the projected date?

Hannah's been done for ages - she was seen at gencon last year, and the painted versions were seen a while ago. I would imagine she'll be in the main packages when the books come out, since she's ready to go by all accounts.

They didn't mention her in the list of problems, but that doesn't mean she's not coming with the first package. As far as I read, the MPMs and the hardback books are the things that have been issues and will be coming later, so presumably everything else will be in that first package. When you get the books, you'll get Hannah, is my fairly confident guess.

Which, true, means not having her for gencon this year. But not that she's being held back for second shipments. After all, first shipment hasn't happened yet.

ok thanks for the info and opinion. I guess I will just have to wait and see on Hannah's arrival. Not that I don't like the TTB role playing game but my main motivation to get involved with the kick starter was to get Hannah in my hands ASAP. With as long as everything has taken thus far not having Hannah by now has been the most disappointing for me personally. If I don't receive Hannah before Gen Con with enough time to assemble and paint then I really don't care when it gets shipped after that. 

Communication with Wyrd seems to be very hard if even possible lately.

I did send Wyrd a message today through the contact form on the main page, due to a lack of suitable options i contacted the sales department. To my surprise I received an answer within 2 hours.

Good day Mr. ..... We can definitely adhere to your request. Thank you, and have a wonderful day.

Respectfully,              ...

I did send Wyrd a message today through the contact form on the main page, due to a lack of suitable options i contacted the sales department. To my surprise I received an answer within 2 hours.

I guess that's better than having to bombard EricJ's personal FB with the request...

I'm not sure I would want to go through Facebook for shipping information/request changes like "Put my stuff in one shipment"

Especially since I don't use the same name on Facebook as on the KS or here...

But if you did, just make sure to include your actual name and KS name so they know who is trying to contact them.

As per the official communication:

So this is really happening:
*box of giant goodies picture*

You should be getting one of these soon! (well, one appropriate to your pledge level). Fully packed this box is just about 10 lbs! Our goal is to see all the boxes shipped by the end of the month, miniatures included.

As a thank you for your patience your box will include some additional miniatures (up to a full Malifaux box set at random), to give you supplies to get your TTB campaign going.

Thanks all!

Eric

:D  :D  :D  :D

From the look of that wording, the only thing that's going in a second box is the hardcover. It sounds like the MPMs arrived just in the nick of time.

I get to have the new shiny deck, and paper copies to make the occasional rule check we've needed easier. And more shiny models!

Man, I bet Wyrd are glad to have got it out and (mostly) sorted before Gencon hit. The warehouse crew especially ;)

• Like 1

Lol

They said end of the month, right? That's what, 9 working days, during which time the normal day to day business and gencon prep has to happen as well as the huge pile of 1500 packages that aren't all the same.

It'll be like a trial run for gencon shipping, lol. While still prepping for gencon...

Sounds like a lot of busy days and overtime slips.

No more so than at gencon, and there's not usually a pile of 'I got the wrong thing' posts.

It'll take the overtime because they'll be making sure each one is right, was my meaning. Not that they'll be so rushed they'll make a lot of mistakes.

And there was silence in the land of hateraide.

Just can't help but poke the tiger, can you?

Am I glad there's finally a light at the end of the tunnel that is this 19+ month journey (I'll be one of those waiting on a hardcover too :-D )?  Yes.

But 'omg they're delivering now you can all just shut up about it' kind of stances aren't exactly helping salve things over here.

• Like 6

I suspect, if they have started slapping tracking numbers on packages and making piles, that we will start seeing happy posts with images starting Thursday and carrying on through about the following Wednesday (sorry Europe and Aussie folks, I have no concept of what it takes to get a package from the eastern US to your door, so no idea how long from there).

Considering that there are really only 4 "products" being shipped plus some random others, I anticipate that IF there are mis-shipments that it will be of the "Hey, I shoulda had a Santana also" nature, which can be fixed pretty easy.

Today is a very happy day. Thank you all, Wyrd!

• Like 2