What is the status of Through the breach for the backers??

WalkingInBlack

• 2 weeks later...

Okay got my Package today, a few things missing but I'll try to sought that out.

I got that Thank you crew box but... well I really want to exchange it for another crew box as I'm never going to use it and its not even worth keeping for spare parts, ad least not for me.

Is there any way to exchange this crew box without having to go to Ebay or something like that, I wish that there were a store that would exchange it for another crew box but I have a bad feeling that its not one of the most wanted crew boxes out there.

There was a thread here for people swapping crew kits, and people were starting to set things up in the comments back when the main pile of backer boxes were going out.

Failing that, ebay or local secondary markets are probably the best bet.  I didn't want to be bothered with paypal, ebay and shipping (as is my way), so I just put it up on a local site with my other stuff and sold it pretty quickly.  Oh, and you can advertise here on the Trading subforum for Miniature Matters.